Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado/ Denver suburb Aurora Colorado mayor is A PUSSY! Venezuelan gangs take over apartment bldgs

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Colorado/ Denver suburb Aurora Colorado mayor is A PUSSY! Venezuelan gangs take over apartment bldgs Empty Colorado/ Denver suburb Aurora Colorado mayor is A PUSSY! Venezuelan gangs take over apartment bldgs

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:09 pm

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Colorado/ Denver suburb Aurora Colorado mayor is A PUSSY! Venezuelan gangs take over apartment bldgs Empty Re: Colorado/ Denver suburb Aurora Colorado mayor is A PUSSY! Venezuelan gangs take over apartment bldgs

Post by Keith Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:40 pm

Forget about the mayor, ask yourself why the police aren't doing anything about this. They could end the whole thing in under an hour with one big raid. They are either a bunch of pussies or they are in bed with the gangs. In either case, it shows that law enforcement is completely worthless, and that all of those TV shows that portray the LEOs, SWAT, etc. as noble and heroic are total garbage.

And if you honestly believe having Trump as president is going to stop all of this, think again. This happened because Colorado is full of idiots who put bad people in charge of their local and state governments. These kinds of problems can only be solved from the ground up, not from the top down. Get good people in local governments, and then they will eventually work their way up to state, and then Federal.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Colorado/ Denver suburb Aurora Colorado mayor is A PUSSY! Venezuelan gangs take over apartment bldgs Empty Re: Colorado/ Denver suburb Aurora Colorado mayor is A PUSSY! Venezuelan gangs take over apartment bldgs

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Aug 30, 2024 5:07 pm

Colorado has turned to shit.
Thank you California.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:13 pm

Keith wrote:Forget about the mayor, ask yourself why the police aren't doing anything about this. They could end the whole thing in under an hour with one big raid. They are either a bunch of pussies or they are in bed with the gangs. In either case, it shows that law enforcement is completely worthless, and that all of those TV shows that portray the LEOs, SWAT, etc. as noble and heroic are total garbage.

And if you honestly believe having Trump as president is going to stop all of this, think again. This happened because Colorado is full of idiots who put bad people in charge of their local and state governments. These kinds of problems can only be solved from the ground up, not from the top down. Get good people in local governments, and then they will eventually work their way up to state, and then Federal.

Who funds the police? Or, moar to the point, WHAT PERCENTAGE of the police budget IS PICKED UP BY FEDGOV?

FEDGOV wants this. Is paying for these invaders to persecute us.

For forty years and more, FedGov has been paying for equipment, cars, special training for virtually ALL urban police departments.

The police have been compromised.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:33 pm

This mayor is a republican...allegedly. He looks weak and pathetic. Don't the police take their orders in mahy cases from the city of their employment. I can't believe coloradans are putting up with this. Shoot the bastards.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:00 pm

Governor is Democrat..Aurora is like a suburb of Denver and Denver and Colorado are blue.   The Governor says this is the imagination of the council members who are calling this a problem.

What does Denver care..they're in the dem camp and don't care what happens in this little conservative area.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/08/30/colorado-gov-writes-off-gang-takeovers-of-apartment-buildings-as-imagination-n3793854

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis dismissed anger over Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua taking over apartment buildings in the Denver suburb of Aurora, calling it “imagination” — despite video footage, police reports and the city’s mayor confirming it’s happening.

Polis’ press office offered the snarky statement Wednesday night in response to Aurora City Councilwoman Danielle Jurinsky — who told The Post the gang’s takeovers are tied to his policies.

“The Governor has already let the Mayor know that the State is ready to support the local police department with assistance from state troopers and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation if needed,” Shelby Wieman, a spokesperson for the Democratic governor, told The Post.

“But, according to police intelligence this purported invasion is largely a feature of Danielle Jurinsky’s imagination.”
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:04 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Governor is Democrat..Aurora is like a suburb of Denver and Denver and Colorado are blue.   The Governor says this is the imagination of the council members who are calling this a problem.

What does Denver care..they're in the dem camp and don't care what happens in this little conservative area.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/08/30/colorado-gov-writes-off-gang-takeovers-of-apartment-buildings-as-imagination-n3793854

Aurora is not conservative. Not unless it's changed drastically since I was there.

Now there are parts which are modern Suburbia. But it ALSO has a ghetto that melds with Denver's East Colfax groid running-ground, with as much or more street crime. Yuuge black population, and no, they are not all koledge prefussors or valedictorians.

Some of the side streets, in neighborhoods that went up in the 1950s and then went ghetto...have SPEED BUMPS in the streets, midblock. I've lived all over, and the only places I've seen that, are, Compton, Oakland, and Aurora, Colorado.

I think I know these apartment complexes. Maybe not; but they might be on East Colfax. Which means they're a five-minute drive from the State House and the governor's office.

I hope he pays, for this, politically.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:06 pm

In that case then the mayor must be a rino.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:09 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Colorado has turned to shit.
Thank you California.

The whole nation has turned to shit.

Seriously. I've lived in or visited some great places. I remember Denver in 1990, when I was first there. I always wanted to come back, and I didn't really want to leave when I did.

I liked Salt Lake, even though, as a non-Mormon, I'd be an outsider. But SLC 1989 is not SLC today.

I liked Indianapolis; Pittsburgh; Stevens Point, Wisconsin...Eau Claire. Every one of them has degraded or fell to complete Woke chaos.

Only little holdouts remain. Much of Florida; sounds like your swampland is keepin' it real. And Montana is not badly affected - not YET.

It's a-comin'.

This is mental illness, spread through the media and the goobermint skeulls.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:16 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:In that case then the mayor must be a rino.

I don't know him, but I think there's more-effective ways to fight this than going whining to the television crews. Back in the mid-1990s, Denver and Aurora were having street-crime issues on Colfax. Hookers, hookers everywhere.

That area around the city line, had about eight old motels, out of the 1950s. You know the type - the chains came in, on Interstate cloverleafs, and these turned into transient housing and then no-tell motels you rented by the hour.

Denver city/county forced three of them closed, and demolished them, in the space of three months. Aurora and Arapahoe County, got a couple more seized by county or state vice laws and were auctioned in sheriff's sales - as raw land, the motel structures condemned.

THE SAME COULD BE DONE HERE. The property could be seized; the perps evicted (yes, and good residents, too, but that happens) and the buildings either sold or demolished (I'll bet they'll be really trashed when this is done).

What would that do? It would put OTHER property owners ON NOTICE. Let this happen, and YOU LOSE.

Unfortunately, it will also spread the vermin out. This problem won't be solved until they're killed or removed; and THAT will not happen until we have the will to force our government to do just that.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next