Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY unsweetened chocolate and paraffin coating

3 posters

Go down

DIY unsweetened chocolate and paraffin coating Empty DIY unsweetened chocolate and paraffin coating

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:20 pm

I make my own and I use unsweetened because the candy is so sweet  that coating it in a sweet or semi sweet coating would be sickening.

@Red, @2,  do you ladies make your own coating.     With me it is a hit and miss thing half the time.    I WANT a crisp coating.   And i want it shiny.   Which gives me the shine?  the paraffin or the chocolate.  And what gives it that crisp coating.  paraffin?? If i test my mix often i can tell if it is right by how it hardens on a marble counter. I would just like to know the exact amounts to get what i want.

oh and btw. do you know 'JETS' sometimes known as Martha Washington's candy. I only know one person who called it the latter.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

DIY unsweetened chocolate and paraffin coating Empty Re: DIY unsweetened chocolate and paraffin coating

Post by Red Lily Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:45 pm

What do you mean by "coating?"
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

DIY unsweetened chocolate and paraffin coating Empty Re: DIY unsweetened chocolate and paraffin coating

Post by vege57 Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:13 am

dont put any sugar in it and eat this bad boy before you eat it

Synsepalum dulcificum is a plant in the Sapotaceae family known for its berry that, when eaten, causes sour foods (such as lemons and limes) subsequently consumed to taste sweet. This effect is due to miraculin.
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down