Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human nature never changes and i see the possibility. ie Queen Esther

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Human nature never changes and i see the possibility. ie Queen Esther - Page 2 Empty Re: Human nature never changes and i see the possibility. ie Queen Esther

Post by jirqoadai Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:46 am

my delivery bullshit. act ignorant. see if i care( i did at one point )
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Human nature never changes and i see the possibility. ie Queen Esther - Page 2 Empty Re: Human nature never changes and i see the possibility. ie Queen Esther

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:48 am

oh good grief.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:53 am

its real simple. like Luther said, change or die. ill be dammed if i will ever allow a sister and a father to fuck over their entire family and freinds by hiding jews. Corrie got what she asked for. she was a real bonehead. no hiding jews that profess to be christian, thats what you can do with pride. and all jews have had a very long time to convert. even by the 15th century. and here we are, 600 years later and counting.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:08 am

and Corrie TenBoom went to hell also. not for hiding juden. but for not telling the truth. she said she was released from ravensbruck due to a clerical error. which in a way, is true. whats the lie is she was released due to the IBM operator mixmatching her info from another inmate. which she never once disclosed which means she lied. to cover-up the truth, one must lie. so continue to go down your wicked path. you think its right because others have. i know its not the right path because logic is a gift from God. which very few people in the world has had.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:02 pm

I forgot to say THAT....

Haman chose the spring, March 7 of the following year as the day. He drew the date by lot. And God always has his hand in lots.

2. Seeing as God had Haman choose March 7 of the next year then that gave Mordecai and Esther time to work up their solutions.

3. Haman wanted to destroy the Jews AND anyone who did not give him the respect due to him being Xerxes number 2 man.... But the plans that Haman had for the Jews turned out to be the end of Haman and his many sons. He got what he wanted to give.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:44 am

i will leave you to stew in your own juices ~ Davey Crockett
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:28 am

LOLOL That's fine. We not on same wavelength on this topic. LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:00 pm

Anti-Semites never admit that they are. They spew hatred and bigotry all the while claiming that it is justified. Hitler and his SS troops tried to blame all of the problems that he created, on the Jews. Now they are claiming that the Jews "hate" Christians. It's all just more of the same hate filled rhetoric that bigots are known for.

Hopefully the vast majority of people in the U.S. are smarter than that...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2