Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one question to ask those pushing the covid jab

4 posters

Go down

The one question to ask those pushing the covid jab Empty The one question to ask those pushing the covid jab

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:41 am

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/watch-man-challenges-everyone-to-ask-this-one-powerful-question-to-those-pushing-the-covid-jab/

I'll wait.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The one question to ask those pushing the covid jab Empty Re: The one question to ask those pushing the covid jab

Post by Casey Jones Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:30 pm

They don't care how they get the needle into the arm.

They just want their goo in there.

Next, I expect forcible injection. Maybe even adulterated food.

These people are INSANE, and the Kourts are completely derelict in their inaction, in these naked violations of BASIC RIGHTS.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

The one question to ask those pushing the covid jab Empty Re: The one question to ask those pushing the covid jab

Post by 2cent Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:14 am

My sister lying in the hospital, all batchit nutty over too high doses of whatever, there 'cuz the rehab center couldn't handle - or SHE couldn't handle being there...

It all started with her having blood clots in her leg.  This. lo and behold, started directly after her getting the jab.  Then, come to find out, she had a cracked femur!  How long, we don't know.  
IAC, she's a mess.  The cancer is in her lung, starting at her hips, believe it or not, and radiating out every - or some - where from there.  

Yes, she's a smoker, (now quit), and did always love diet Root Beer, and I think some coffee.  RARELY touched alcohol.  

I want to blame this on C-19, but the fact of the matter is our family is cancer prone.  Still...

Her live-in matey wants to take her to Boston.  I wish he'd take her to Cancer Treatment Centers of America, but neither here nor there.  Fact of the matter is, my sister is PO'd that he jumped in w/that idea.
Oh, bless her heart, (and yes, in the endearing way), she can't make sense of much, and I wish she'd go along w/her buddy.  The hospital/rehapb centers she's involved with now don't seem to be very aggressive in their cancer kill.

Those words probably came out all in a jumble.  It's the middle of the night.  I rattled.
Thank you.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:41 am

@2cent That is horrible 2, You and yours are in my prayers.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:56 am

JMWinPR wrote:@2cent That is horrible 2, You and yours are in my prayers.
Thank you very much, @JMWinPR. Very kind of you.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:15 am

so sorry to hear this 2cent. Will keep you in my prayers.

It maybe be the dilaudid that is doing that to her if they're sedating her. it makes you crazy with hallucinations etc.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:25 am

Calypso Jones wrote:so sorry to hear this 2cent.   Will keep you in my prayers.

It maybe be the dilaudid that is doing that to her if they're sedating her.    it makes you crazy with hallucinations etc.
Thank you, CJ. My niece has been one rock though all of this. I don't know what we'd do w/o her.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down