Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot Empty Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:46 am

WHY is Disney pushing the mask using the Incredibles....have you seen this?
And These commercials by US dept of health pushing the vaxx after we all know that they are dangerous to many people...and causing deaths.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot Empty Re: Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:WHY is Disney pushing the mask using the Incredibles....have you seen this?
And These commercials by US dept of health pushing the vaxx after we all know that they are dangerous to many people...and causing deaths.

""the vaxx after we all know that they are dangerous to many people...and causing deaths.""

You are drawing a long bow there Jones,

But I agree with the rest of your post , we all need to move on
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot Empty Re: Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:39 pm

You think people should move on after OUR gov't connived to infect us and likely over an election result, and then proceed to kill us with the vaxxine that they KNEW WAS DANGEROUS, well then you have another think coming.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:39 pm

You think people should move on after OUR gov't connived to infect us and likely over an election result, and then proceed to kill us with the vaxxine that they KNEW WAS DANGEROUS, well then you have another think coming.

Now you can kiss the butt of your gov't but i'll be damned if i'll kiss the butt of this one.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:22 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:You think people should move on after OUR gov't connived to infect us and likely over an election result, and then proceed to kill us with the vaxxine that they KNEW WAS DANGEROUS, well then you have another think coming.

Now you can kiss the butt of your gov't but i'll be damned if i'll kiss the butt of this one.

For the sake of ones mental health , you need to move on

""Now you can kiss the butt of your gov't ""

The only butt I kiss is my own, And maybe give my nuts a quick lick whilst down there lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:00 pm

Commercial/PSAs still pushing the Covid Clot shot 1662476371605-png

gim
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:13 pm

Interestingly enough , we have dropped vaccine mandates, but from what I hear nurses that refused and were sacked are not being reemployed, Which is a croc, But that's liberals for you , The appear to be very myopic and vindictive
vege57
vege57

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:22 pm

The nurse ratchett's who pushed the mask and took the vaxx must face the music.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:You think people should move on after OUR gov't connived to infect us and likely over an election result, and then proceed to kill us with the vaxxine that they KNEW WAS DANGEROUS, well then you have another think coming.

Wasn't it Trump who got all these vaccines developed and distributed very quickly through his Operation Warp Speed?
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:49 pm

Red Lily wrote:

Wasn't it Trump who got all these vaccines developed and distributed very quickly through his Operation Warp Speed?

He fast tracked them, And was a total believer in their ability to tackle the virus,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next