Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inexplicable except for one thing ...

+4
Sprintcyclist
Daily Bread
jirqoadai
Lummy
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inexplicable except for one thing ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Inexplicable except for one thing ...

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:33 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:im still under the opinion that 25 million chinks died in shanghai from woohu. and thats only from shanghai. nowhere else did i see a military force without weapons trying to open up bridges.

Wishful thinkin J

Who knows?  It was reported that China lost more 20 million cell phone accounts during the first few months of the pandemic leading to speculation these people had died.   It's China we're talking about so no-one will ever know though.

Given Shanghai's  population is around 27 mill. It would be safe to say 25 mill of them didn't die lol

I wasn't meaning specifically Shanghai.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Inexplicable except for one thing ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Inexplicable except for one thing ...

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:55 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:im still under the opinion that 25 million chinks died in shanghai from woohu. and thats only from shanghai. nowhere else did i see a military force without weapons trying to open up bridges.

Wishful thinkin J

Who knows?  It was reported that China lost more 20 million cell phone accounts during the first few months of the pandemic leading to speculation these people had died.   It's China we're talking about so no-one will ever know though.

Given Shanghai's  population is around 27 mill. It would be safe to say 25 mill of them didn't die lol

I see no reason why the death rates in China would be any different to the rest of the rest of the planet
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:14 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Wishful thinkin J

I see no reason why the death rates in China would be any different to the rest of the rest of the planet

You really believe the CCP reporting? If so, I have a bridge you might like to buy ...
Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:24 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

You really believe the CCP reporting?    If so, I have a bridge you might like to buy  ...

I like to keep an open mind , But I dont see 30 million dieing in China, against India's official toll of 400 k and unofficial 4 m, with a similar population size
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:40 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

You really believe the CCP reporting?    If so, I have a bridge you might like to buy  ...

I like to keep an open mind , But I dont see 30 million dieing in China, against India's official toll of 400 k and unofficial 4 m, with a similar population size

It started in China long before it was even reported to the world which allowed them to control the numbers they reported from the start. Whilst countries around the world are reporting thousands/million China is reporting 3. NZ is reporting 6/million. Really? Nah!

India? It's impossible to say how many have died there. Not necessarily because they are being deceptive it's because they, themselves, have no clue.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:17 pm

Where does that bridge lead too that you have on the market Red, Terabithia ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:13 am

what about that open mind of yours? you sure nothing super fast went through to give you that open mind?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:26 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Wishful thinkin J

i was. yewtewb used to promote going their. just to see the inhumanity. all you saw were a bunch of dinks everywhere you looked. now its completely deserted.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:45 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Wishful thinkin J

i was. yewtewb used to promote going their. just to see the inhumanity. all you saw were a bunch of dinks everywhere you looked. now its completely deserted.

Sounds a little implausible Jeb , How much Peyote had you consumed ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:29 pm

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

but its how it is. go. yewtewb. armpit of the world. its empty

Sounds a little implausible Jeb , How much Peyote had you consumed ?
go. yewtewb. armpit of world. youll see. empty
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next