Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN climate conference using diesel generators to charge fleet of teslas

+3
Casey Jones
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UN climate conference using diesel generators to charge fleet of teslas - Page 2 Empty Re: UN climate conference using diesel generators to charge fleet of teslas

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:03 am

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/un-climate-conference-using-diesel-generators-to-charge-fleet-of-tesla-cars/

UN climate conference using diesel generators to charge fleet of teslas - Page 2 Gztr03w6v4621

UN climate conference using diesel generators to charge fleet of teslas - Page 2 Climate457

What a sloppy, ugly, stinking mess!
but how do you REALY feel?
Disgusted, 'cuz we already know those morons have no clue how stupid that is.
then i suggest where you see it, tossing your trash out and swatting it about with a badmitten paddle. once they stop cleaning all of it up, place caltrops under some new trash.

And I thought vandal started with a V, In your case it starts with a J, Must make you a Jandal, Best worn on the foot, not much protection from a caltrop, But equal to one bird in the hand which is better than three jandals on one foot
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

UN climate conference using diesel generators to charge fleet of teslas - Page 2 Empty Re: UN climate conference using diesel generators to charge fleet of teslas

Post by jirqoadai Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:19 am

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:

What a sloppy, ugly, stinking mess!
but how do you REALY feel?
Disgusted, 'cuz we already know those morons have no clue how stupid that is.
then i suggest where you see it, tossing your trash out and swatting it about with a badmitten paddle. once they stop cleaning all of it up, place caltrops under some new trash.

And I thought vandal started with a V, In your case it starts with a J, Must make you a Jandal, Best worn on the foot, not much protection from a caltrop, But equal to one bird in the hand which is better than three jandals on one foot
these were even used at Jamestown. had they been used extensively during the US CW, it prolly wouldve changed the entire concept of north invading south.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2