Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAuci beclowns himself

+2
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
6 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FAuci beclowns himself - Page 2 Empty Re: FAuci beclowns himself

Post by Casey Jones Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:24 am

Red Lily wrote:Are you clicking the right one?   The video is the second one down.   FAuci beclowns himself - Page 2 553500953

With the green PLAY arrow in the center of it - like all other Rumble vids (Ewe Toob uses a red icon, otherwise similar).

Nope, won't play. I hover the cursor over it, and I get the pointing finger, which is OSX's way of showing you're on a hyperlink; but it won't play.

Can't load Brave on this. OSX is intentionally blocking Brave. I had it working for a week, couple of years ago, and then it wouldn't run. Uninstall and reloading didn't matter.

The Fruit Company fruits don't like Brave people.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:07 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Are you clicking the right one?   The video is the second one down.   FAuci beclowns himself - Page 2 553500953

With the green PLAY arrow in the center of it - like all other Rumble vids (Ewe Toob uses a red icon, otherwise similar).
Nope, won't play.  I hover the cursor over it, and I get the pointing finger, which is OSX's way of showing you're on a hyperlink; but it won't play.

Can't load Brave on this.  OSX is intentionally blocking Brave.  I had it working for a week, couple of years ago, and then it wouldn't run.  Uninstall and reloading didn't matter.

The Fruit Company fruits don't like Brave people.
"The Fruit Company?" To whom are you referring? Apple? I thought they no longer existed.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:49 pm

What? You thought the Cupertino Fruit Company was gone?

It's a Wall Street Darling. iGuess the iPhone growth has far exceeded computer sales, and for years was growing double, half-again, huge numbers.

AND it has a swish as the Head Fruit. Little Timmy Cock, er, Cook. One more sick, twisted, disturbed little faggot who found a place in with the autistics in software engineering. Now, with Jobs dead, Mister Cock, er, Cook, became head of the company...and he's gonna get our heads right. HE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY HATRED IN HIS iCLOUD.

HE WILL DETERMINE WHAT IS HATRED.

Anyone rational can see the problem here. Mister Cock, er, Cook, does not.

Neither does Wall Street, which only sees the exponential price increases in AAPL stock. Partly because of stock buybacks with all the profits they have made...instead of paying dividends to shareholders.

Which should be illegal, and used to be. But Mister Cock knows better.

Yeah, the Mac is pretty-much a forgotten product, now. iHave an iPhone and iHave little use for any features beyond texting and personal notes. I had it to drive with Uber; but Uber now wants everyone Jabbed. That's the Rubicon - I ain't going there.

But I have this Fruit Company computer. It's actually pretty good, except that the Head Fruit made sure I can't save stuff on external drives. Almost certain - I can but it's onerous.

Not as onerous as having your data in the iCloud and having it hacked, as has happened...or having Mister Cock take umbrage with what you have there or what you say online or have recorded in his cloud.

Pfuk him. With something that hurts...he likes it, the normal sodomite way...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:06 pm

Casey Jones wrote:What?  You thought the Cupertino Fruit Company was gone?

It's a Wall Street Darling.  iGuess the iPhone growth has far exceeded computer sales, and for years was growing double, half-again, huge numbers.  

AND it has a swish as the Head Fruit.  Little Timmy Cock, er, Cook.  One more sick, twisted, disturbed little faggot who found a place in with the autistics in software engineering.  Now, with Jobs dead, Mister Cock, er, Cook, became head of the company...and he's gonna get our heads right.  HE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY HATRED IN HIS iCLOUD.

HE WILL DETERMINE WHAT IS HATRED.

Anyone rational can see the problem here.  Mister Cock, er, Cook, does not.

Neither does Wall Street, which only sees the exponential price increases in AAPL stock.  Partly because of stock buybacks with all the profits they have made...instead of paying dividends to shareholders.

Which should be illegal, and used to be.  But Mister Cock knows better.

Yeah, the Mac is pretty-much a forgotten product, now.  iHave an iPhone and iHave little use for any features beyond texting and personal notes.  I had it to drive with Uber; but Uber now wants everyone Jabbed.  That's the Rubicon - I ain't going there.

But I have this Fruit Company computer.  It's actually pretty good, except that the Head Fruit made sure I can't save stuff on external drives.  Almost certain - I can but it's onerous.

Not as onerous as having your data in the iCloud and having it hacked, as has happened...or having Mister Cock take umbrage with what you have there or what you say online or have recorded in his cloud.

Pfuk him.  With something that hurts...he likes it, the normal sodomite way...
A pine cone might suit. My last email got hacked and is gone.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2