Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled Empty Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:17 am

Covid mandate protest. If this is what it takes. SO BE IT.

Shut all Airlines down.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/florida-flights-cancelled-air-traffic-controllers-conduct-mass-sickout-to-protest-vaccine-mandate/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent, JMWinPR, jirqoadai and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled Empty Re: Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled

Post by 2cent Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:41 am

Alll righty then! :thumbsup20:
Give those brave souls a hand!
Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled 2571987194

Needs to happen in every major airport across the USA.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled Empty Re: Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled

Post by 2cent Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:30 am

I can't believe they tried to tell their customers that the cancelations were due to the weather. Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled 2928424190
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones, JMWinPR and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:31 am

2cent wrote:I can't believe they tried to tell their customers that the cancelations were due to the weather.  Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled 2928424190
what excuse would you have given, if you were the FAA/NSA
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:58 am

Exactly...and they look stupid and exposed.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:06 am

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:I can't believe they tried to tell their customers that the cancelations were due to the weather.  Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled 2928424190
what excuse would you have given, if you were the FAA/NSA
Oddly enough, I wouldn't have.  I'd have told the truth.

Last edited by 2cent on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:12 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Exactly...and they look stupid and exposed.
No kidding.  How many times will these morons repeat the same mistake, before it strikes them that people have family and friends at their destinations who can take pictures and send them in real time?  

Just how freaking stupid ARE these people?  And they're in charge of airlines??!!  Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled 2928424190

And I'm not talking just airlines. These same sort of incidents happen in all venues - from department stores to mail carriers to ...well, weathermen. They screw up, make up some nitwit excuse, and it's either swallowed hook, line, and sinker, or just fades away.
In short, they get away with it, so why not? Mass Air traffic controller walkout in Florida...all flights cancelled 553500953

IAC, do you think anything will come of this walkout? Or, that they'll just hire other comptrollers, and it'll be business as usual?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:47 am

the truth matters not. the continual storyline is what loyalty is sworn to.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:31 pm

jirqoadai wrote:the truth matters not. the continual storyline is what loyalty is sworn to.
Now you know where my loyalties lie.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:24 pm

You have to be so careful with the 'news'. SO, i'm thnking, are these air traffic controllers protesting the vaxx mandate by the airlines/airports OR are they really just trying to break one off in De Santis.

Then i started thinking...if they were doing this to slap De Santis in the face the media would be all over it with kudos, snide remarks and congrats to the Air traffic Controllers.

But they aren't. SO...it's looking legitimate...AND i hear the pilots are planning something too.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next