Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster Empty BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:57 pm

Joe Biden was seen “quickly” grabbing for his face mask before walking to a nearby chair, rolling up his sleeve, and receiving one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines. This marks Biden’s third Pfizer jab, and the first of what may be many booster shots.

“The major is gonna give me the shot,” said Biden, removing his coat. Biden was nearly seated before he remembered to wear his face mask. “My mask,” Biden yelped, returning to the podium. Asked about potential side effects, Biden replied, “No I haven’t any side effects the first or second shot, thank goodness, I don’t expect one now.”

Biden was then asked about U.S. efforts to give vaccines to other countries, “We are doing more than every other nation in the world combined,” and the country will give “well over a billion one hundred million shots” to foreigners.

Article and videos continued....
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-biden-masks-up-to-receive-third-pfizer-shot-first-booster/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster Empty Re: BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:58 pm

Yeah....suuuuuuuuure. Everybody who believes that it's a REAL covid shot.....raise your hand.

BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster Giphy
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster Empty Re: BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:18 pm

WHAT in the world did she keep pulling on with her might before he got the shot?? the orange that the QuicK vaxx was going into. That didn't look legit to me.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:05 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Yeah....suuuuuuuuure.   Everybody who believes that it's a REAL covid shot.....raise your hand.

BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster Giphy

Shot of ivermectin, most likely.

He's been showing signs of Delta Cooties. Hacking and with a harsh voice, for a week now.

So, he'll be put on five days of injected ivermectin. Jem Pissakki probably thought this would be a good propaganda opportunity.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:47 pm

https://www.infowars.com/posts/its-all-theater-joe-biden-staged-covid-booster-on-mockup-set-complete-with-fake-outdoor-background/

all bs
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:50 pm

https://100percentfedup.com/joe-rogan-isnt-buying-the-live-biden-booster-shot-photo-op-says-he-doesnt-believe-they-would-take-the-chance-video/

Joe Rogan doubt Biden got a legitimate booster. They wouldn't take the chance. I agree with Rogan. I don't believe ANY of them got the actual covid vaxx.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:33 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://100percentfedup.com/joe-rogan-isnt-buying-the-live-biden-booster-shot-photo-op-says-he-doesnt-believe-they-would-take-the-chance-video/

Joe Rogan doubt Biden got a legitimate booster.  They wouldn't take the chance.  I agree with Rogan.  I don't believe ANY of them got the actual covid vaxx.
BREAKING: Biden Masks Up To Receive Third Pfizer Shot, First Booster 70638874
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down