Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:44 pm

You've had the vaxx.  I'm glad for you.   I don't want it.  I don't trust the gov't.  I don't trust Big Pharma.   Americans have been through this before.   Swine flu in early 70s with President Jerry Ford.    We told the gov't to effoff.    And the gov't stopped pushing it with the occurence of 3 deaths over 9 states or vice versa. I forget now.  

I have antibodies.  This is america.   We have control (somewhat in spite of the damn democrats having put in death panels behind our backs and right under our noses) our own health decisions.    The Captain's own doctor prescribes D rather than the 'vaccine'. So does my new doctor. I will not see another damn foreigner as a doctor and especially a damned foreign woman. I didn't choose her in the first place, she inherited me and i was never happy with any of them. I found a gastroenterologist who helped me find a christian(?) male, american born and bred and trained, competent, caucasian doctor. And i only went with caucasian over black or asian american because i know the gov't wants to get rid of caucasian male doctors and i can't be sure a black doctor would not be a blm supporter. and i WON"T have that.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:45 pm

yes, I had an adverse reaction to my 2nd vaccination.-- SprintCyclist.

Well that's interesting. What happened. Then i'll tell you about my two bouts with covid over a year apart from each other.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:yes, I had an adverse reaction to my 2nd vaccination.-- SprintCyclist.

Well that's interesting.  What happened.  Then i'll tell you about my two bouts with covid over a year apart from each other.

The first pfizer was ok.
The 2nd one I had 'Man Flu' the next day.
Had really bad 'vertigo/dizziness' when I lay down. So much so that I vomited.
In hindsight perhaps had I not laid flat, but used pillows to put me on an incline I may have been ok.
It was scary. I was pretty much expecting some adverse reaction, was certainly was NOT looking forward to THAT vaccine.
I was really tense about it, clammy palms. Did not want to do it at all.
It was voluntary, I though it was the best thing for me to do. Still do.
My Mum had the same vaccination, she is 94 !!!

I reported the bad reaction to the medical area in Auss. Called TGA, they want to know.

There is nothing about this pandemic I like. It's the pits

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:31 pm

The vaccine is as bad if not worse. the scamdemic was only to get you to submit to the vaccine. The vaccine was the goal.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:38 pm

First bout with covid November 2019. Mild flu symptoms...fatigue, loss of smell. General feeling tiredness. that was it.

Second time and i think i should credit the 7 day treatment of high doses of C, zinc, D, etc. I had been working on, unbeknownst to me, gall bladder removal. Although even though my doctor and i use the term loosely says, 'i see a little disturbing sign in your liver readings, but i'm not worried'. well super. NOT her LIVER. What i believed to be covid hung on and hung on until my liver could stand it no more. I take supplements so that is probably what masked my symptoms to myself. After one inaccurate covid test result, in the hospital i was diagnosed with covid...of course....14,ooo stipend to hospital. They did two tests at the same time, one right after the other and mysteriously tried to tell me that didn't happen and now won't give me a reason. They don't want to talk about it. NO treatment for covid. I watched them take all those stupid precautions except for doctors, except for kitchen staff, LOL. buLL ship.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:55 pm

not to be a spelling nazi and i don't know how the spell it in Aussie land but it's SKEPTIC. I keep want to almost think she has septicemia.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:52 pm

Today....two allegedly fully vaxxed view members had to leave the stage causd they were tested positive for the Coof. Now...if they're vaxxed...why are they comin' down wif de coof? Guest.. VP Kammie McHEadboard. They had to clear the stage for the middle aged former ho.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:First bout with covid November 2019.   Mild flu symptoms...fatigue, loss of smell.  General feeling tiredness. that was it.

Second time and i think i should credit the 7 day treatment of high doses of C, zinc, D, etc.    I had been working on, unbeknownst to me, gall bladder removal.  Although even though my doctor and i use the term loosely says, 'i see a little disturbing sign in your liver readings, but i'm not worried'.  well super.  NOT her LIVER.  What i believed to be covid hung on and hung on until my liver could stand it no more.  I take supplements so that is probably what masked my symptoms to  myself.    After one inaccurate covid test result, in the hospital i was diagnosed with covid...of course....14,ooo stipend to hospital.  They did two tests at the same time, one right after the other and mysteriously tried to tell me that didn't happen and now won't give me a reason.  They don't want to talk about it.  NO treatment for covid.  I watched them take all those stupid precautions  except for doctors, except for kitchen staff, LOL.   buLL ship.

That's good news that you had only minor symptoms to it.
Yes, I think a bit of 'self care' goes a LONG way. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.
And 'prevention' is MUCH easier and more fun than cure. 'Cure' means damage has been done.
Prevention means wellbeing improved.

I am not sure what you mean about your liver/gall bladder. Is your liver a bit 'unwell' as a covid result?
Hopefully if you are health conscious your liver will fully recover.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:17 pm

no...apparently i had a liver issue because of the gallbladder at least a year before surgery...but I had no symptoms other than elevated liver levels. Which my doctor at the time ignored.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:20 pm

you guys are givin me the munchies . liver and bacon for breakfast tomorrow im thinking
vege57
vege57

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next