Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid Empty Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:06 am

............ A woman who said she wanted to catch coronavirus to “prove it’s like food poisoning” is now begging for prayers.

Right-wing activist Laura Loomer, from Florida, claims she has “brutal” symptoms from the virus and she is suffering from body aches and nausea.

The 28-year-old also says she has a sore throat, fever and feels like she “got hit by a bus”.

“Just pray for me please,” she wrote on Gettr – a social media platform created by former Trump spokesman Jason Miller.

“Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with Covid are. I am in so much pain.

“This is honestly the worst part about it.”

She later took to her Telegram page to write that she has taken regeneron, azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine to treat her symptoms.

According to several studies, the drugs Laura used for treatment are ineffective for Covid, and people have been advised against using them. .................

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/woman-who-wanted-to-catch-covid19-now-begs-for-prayers/news-story/b894a26ede5cd893756397c8c119afbe?utm_campaign=EditorialSB&utm_source=news.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialBakers

Good luck Laura.

This IS the real deal. It is a medical issue.
Has NOTHING to do with politics, creed, colour, vocal accent or whatever religion you may or may not be.
It is a virus. It is a pandemic. Trust in Western Medicine and Science.

To my friends here, do what is best for you so we can visit in 2024.

Sprintcyclist

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid Empty Re: Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Look dimwit. The chinese and certain parties in our bureaucracy released a virus on the world..>Obviously they didn't get to adjust it to higher fatality rates when it was accidentally or otherwise released at that time.  It was GONNA be released regardless.

SO she gets the virus...SO ARE THE VAXXED..in fact.  If you would get your head out your butt and look at OTHER SCIENTISTS and immunologists who point out the discrepancies in the 'accepted, propagandized' government scientists' you might become a little more concerned YOURSELF.

IT IS political. It is NOTHING BUT political. Dividing people into vaxxed and unvaxxed, Illegally mandating a concoction where they are secretive about the origin, those involved, the ingredients in the 'vaxx' that is not a vaxx, the coverup of the adverse reactions and deaths, the long term effects, short term effects, treatment restrictions. Hey. DO YOU GET ANYTHING OUT OF THIS??!!

sheesh.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid Empty Re: Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:11 am

you, my friend, would be the first one to limit my freedom, and say it was for my own good or the good of society.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:44 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Look dimwit. The chinese and certain parties in our bureaucracy released a virus on the world..>Obviously they didn't get to adjust it to higher fatality rates when it was accidentally or otherwise released at that time.  It was GONNA be released regardless.

SO she gets the virus...SO ARE THE VAXXED..in fact.  If you would get your head out your butt and look at OTHER SCIENTISTS and immunologists who point out the discrepancies in the 'accepted, propagandized' government scientists' you might become a little more concerned YOURSELF.

IT IS political.  It is NOTHING BUT political.   Dividing people into vaxxed and unvaxxed, Illegally mandating a concoction where they are secretive about the origin, those involved, the ingredients in the 'vaxx' that is not a vaxx, the coverup of the adverse reactions and deaths, the long term effects, short term effects, treatment restrictions.  Hey.   DO YOU GET ANYTHING OUT OF THIS??!!

sheesh.

So, I guess, at this stage, you are possibly disinclined to get vaccinated?

Sprintcyclist

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:45 am

great googly moogly.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:11 pm

hahahah

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:19 pm

I really know nothing about you. You don't strike me as .....older? Are you married? children? oh..i see....australia.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid VAERS-numbers Government does NOT want you to know this.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I really know nothing about you.    You don't strike me as .....older?   Are you married?  children?   oh..i see....australia.    

59 years old, male, married, 2 grown up sons.
Play bridge, garden, cycle socially. Am a pretty boring guy. Like my arts and 'pretty' things.
Planted a lovely Butterfly Forest in the back yard
Work in a Medical Research Centre

Sprintcyclist

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Laura Loomer - sceptic, now has covid VAERS-numbers Government does NOT want you to know this.

yes, I had an adverse reaction to my 2nd vaccination.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next