Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are governed by People who SUCK

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We are governed by People who SUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: We are governed by People who SUCK

Post by Casey Jones Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:49 am

EvilCat Breath wrote:This case has interested me.  Mostly because I was horrified at his arrest.

I expected his arrest, from when I learned what he did.

No, self-defense is not a crime. But traveling INTO a riot setting, armed to the teeth, and then wandering the streets...criminal or not, it invites prosecutors to **SEND A MESSAGE**. The message is, stay out of our business, white pussy, you. We're engaging in **SOCIAL JUSTICE** and you need to stay at home with your anime and your OnlyFans account.

That's not my opinion; but what happened to him is what happens to angry idealists with ZERO planning. He got jackpotted. He's now a pawn and a symbol of what the apes need to get riled up about.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

We are governed by People who SUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: We are governed by People who SUCK

Post by EvilCat Breath Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:17 am

That is not what happened. You are repeating enemy propaganda. What happened is that KR went to work that morning in Kenosha. He worked at the municipal pool. After work he was asked to clean graffiti off of either the library or a school. KR went with a friend to clean. Now the riot had just started. A man both KR and his friend knew owned a car dealership and asked both boys to look in on it. The friend thought it might be dangerous and they should take rifles. KR also had first aid training. He put together a first aid kit just in case.

The incident itself has not only been filmed by surveillance cameras but there was a journalist on the spot that saw everything.

The rioters had set fire to a dumpster and were rolling it into a business. KR grabbed a fire extinguisher, stopped the dumpster and put the fire out. There is a film of this. The crowd went wild screaming "get him". The first shooting victim had been acting strangely jumping up and down shouting "shoot me n****r". Hearing encouragement he jumped KR and was killed. The second victim chased KR and had a handgun. He was the one shot in the bicep. The journalist who witnessed this entire thing is the man in the film taking off his tshirt wrapping the injured arm.

After this KR went to police in the area and told them that he shot someone and thought he had killed them. By this time the riot was out of control. A confession was not something they could deal with. KR went home and called the police the next day.

I forget the name of the journalist but he was on several talk shows telling what he had seen along with the films documenting every step.

That's why the prosecutors are having such a hard time putting a case together. They basically have no case. The propaganda such as you heard never makes it to court.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:48 am

Yes.   That's the story i saw too.   Cat is right.  And also, i read yesterday the left attorneys are having a problem with their case against the trump supporters Jan 6.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/federal-prosecutors-abandon-false-claims-regarding-jan-6-capitol-riot-due-to-no-evidence/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2