Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Alarming

4 posters

Go down

This is Alarming Empty This is Alarming

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Wear A Face Diaper, Shrink Your Dick
« on: Today at 04:18:36 PM »
STUDY: Chemical That Causes Penises To Shrink Found In Face Masks
Phthalates has been linked to genital shrinkage, decreased fertility rates, and less masculine behavior in young boys

Dr. Shanna Swan, a professor of Environmental Medicine & Public Health at Mount Sinai Health System, has warned in a new book that phthalates, a chemical commonly used in the manufacturing of plastics, can shrink penises and decrease male fertility.
A study listed in the National Center for Biotechnology Information, which operates under the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, found that the microplastics used in the manufacturing of Covid face masks contain a number of toxic chemicals, including the penis-shrinking phthalates.
PHTHALATES LINKED TO PENILE SHRINKAGE
Dr. Swans’s book “Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race” warns that humanity is facing an “existential crisis” in fertility rates as a direct result of the chemical phthalates, and most men may be infertile by 2045.

As Sky News reported, Dr. Swan found that “male human babies who had been exposed to the phthalates in the womb had a shorter anogenital distance – something that correlated with penile volume.” Dr. Swan’s research also discovered that rats exposed to phthalates were born with shrunken genitals.

Other sources have also documented the link between phthalates and decreased male fertility. WebMD reported in 2009 on a study by Swan that found young boys whose mothers were exposed to high levels of phthalates were more likely to exhibit non-masculine behavior and less likely to “play with trucks and other male-typical toys or to play fight.”

A doctor who reviewed Swan’s study for WebMD found “exposure to the chemicals can cause a wide range of male reproductive harm, including undescended testicles, birth defects of the genitals, and infertility later in life.”

Even the CDC, which claims the effects of phthalates on human health are “unknown,” admits “Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system of laboratory animals.”

PHTHALATES IN FACE MASKS AND PPE
A 2020 study by chemical environmental engineering researcher Tadele Assefa Aragaw titled “Surgical face masks as a potential source for microplastic pollution in the COVID-19 scenario” lists several of the harmful side effects of Covid mask pollution in great detail.

https://nationalfile.com/study-chemical-that-causes-penile-shrinkage-found-in-face-masks/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

This is Alarming Empty Re: This is Alarming

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:00 pm

This is Alarming 1435984250
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:30 pm

I dont want to get you gals to worked up, but I have never worn a mask This is Alarming 3113452308
vege57
vege57

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:18 am

I know what they're doing here...obviously, fighting the anti-science Cult of the Face Diaper, with anti-science.

But...the kids don't worry about that.  Most of the pencil-necked hipsters want theirs cut off, anyway - I don't even think they want to be wombynz, they want to be sexless.  Eunuchs with doll-shaped groins.

And...I can think of dozens of reasons not to wear those stupid things.  This isn't one of them...doesn't even enter my conscious concern.  When I was a child, I spake as a child; but when I was a(n old) man, I put away childish things.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:02 am

Casey Jones wrote:I know what they're doing here...obviously, fighting the anti-science Cult of the Face Diaper, with anti-science.

But...the kids don't worry about that.  Most of the pencil-necked hipsters want theirs cut off, anyway - I don't even think they want to be wombynz, they want to be sexless.  Eunuchs with doll-shaped groins.

And...I can think of dozens of reasons not to wear those stupid things.  This isn't one of them...doesn't even enter my conscious concern.  When I was a child, I spake as a child; but when I was a(n old) man, I put away childish things.

""I can think of dozens of reasons not to wear those stupid things.""

If you don't have a penis then I wouldn't lose to much sleep over it lol

Look on the bright side , if it shrinks the penis it may also shrink the vagina, you can be 16 again ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:38 am

I have a bad case of CS..

and a serious attack of SAS.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content