Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doctors being 'hunted down' for their opinions on masks

3 posters

Go down

doctors being 'hunted down' for their opinions on masks Empty doctors being 'hunted down' for their opinions on masks

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:26 pm

This is what my dermatologist was fearful of in november 2020 when i spoke with him. He was afraid of his nurses and he said, HE SAID....they can put me out of business (for not obeying the mask mandate). he knew.

https://conservativeplaylist.com/2021/08/30/medical-boards-hunting-down-doctors-over-mask-mandates/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

doctors being 'hunted down' for their opinions on masks Empty Re: doctors being 'hunted down' for their opinions on masks

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:59 pm

Big brother is watching for non conformers.

Back to top Go down

doctors being 'hunted down' for their opinions on masks Empty Re: doctors being 'hunted down' for their opinions on masks

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:10 pm

The Cult of Face Diaper.

This is how we discuss things...discuss science and facts. We censor, ban, Cancel, and now track down those who don't spout what the persons in power want to hear.

This is society delaminating. We all have front-row seats...but it's gonna be a wild ride.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down