Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED

+3
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED - Page 2 Empty Re: Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:10 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Why do they have to pull this crap??

Because they're liars. They will lie when the truth would serve them better.

The last 30 years or so, pathological liars have gravitated to media, especially noozerooms. They see it as their chance to "Change The World" © ® ™. And that's true - they change the world by DELUDING people.

They changed the world by giving cover to the election-thieves that gave us Preezidint Puddinhead. Changed the world by giving the Taliban a 21st-Century Army. Changed the world in ways we don't even know yet.

All it took was a unanimous chorus of LIES. That, and a lot of Banning and Cancelling of those Deplorables who just wouldn't get with the program.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED - Page 2 Empty Re: Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:15 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED - Page 2 2812882407  Guess they'll never learn.  But really, this guy?  How could anyone be THAT unaware of his immediate surroundings?
You've heard of fake news.
Now we've got fake weather.  Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED - Page 2 3732575847
CNN has been reporting fake weather for many years

Actually, Fake Weather has been around for over 30 years.

Since the 1970s blizzards that hit Cleveland, Buffalo, and Upstate New York...like the Blizzard of '77...the weather-grrlz have been selling BS in the Midwest, every time the temperature drops and the skies turn dark. It's gotten more and more ridiculous - schools and offices closed even before the first flake falls. They'll have the road-salters out before it even hits - temperature might be in the forties, dry roads, and our hard-working road crews are spreading taxpayer salt on the pavement to be blown away long before the rain turns to ice.

More and more of this panic. I think Fake Weather was the predecessor of Fake Nooze...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:08 pm

As if making up the weather isn't bad enough, AcuWeather's been tracking COVID since it started.  Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED - Page 2 2928424190
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Remember when they took a story and did it 24/7 for weeks?  LOLOLOLOL  Boy they sure don't want to touch that now do they.
Yes I do, It was really evident after 9/11. In a slow moment after reporting nothing new for several hours they would tell each other how good they were reporting nothing for hours on end.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:27 pm

Crusader wrote:The crawl at the bottom of the screen said that winds were 10 mph.  Did they have a fan on his baggy pants?
A monstrous one.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:43 pm

2cent wrote:
Crusader wrote:The crawl at the bottom of the screen said that winds were 10 mph.  Did they have a fan on his baggy pants?
A monstrous one.
It wouldnt be too far fetched for that little narcissist. Lol.

2cent and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:03 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I was just talking to my pop who came to check on things, right before I viewed this. He was telling me he saw the wind blow cantore down.  

They have to "sell" the weather, like the news.
That dago would sell his mother.

I call him the Geraldo Rivera of weather.  Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED - Page 2 773625082
This when I think about Geraldo' s days dodging bullets in Vietnam.  

He'd couldn't get blown away if he ever got in the real wind, because he'd shit his pants so full, he'd be anchored to the ground.

""I call him the Geraldo Rivera of weather. ""

A nice guy, but totally delusional ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 am

We have had a major weather bomb in west Auckland . high winds and and a months worth of rain in 12 hours, on top of 5 weeks of constant rain, it was already a very wet month before that , It has been a once in a lifetime event , Its been crazy, It hasn't affected me to much as my property is elevated, , But the poor ole pigs are suffering due to the surface water, I had them up for sale then we went into a level 4 lock down 2 weeks ago and will be that way for another 2weeks , so have to hang on to them. its a challenge, lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:59 am

About 30 minutes ago we got a tornado warning or some such piffle. We're getting heavy rain. Everything is still on the porch..wouldn't the left wing media love devastation somewhere in the country now to take the public's mind off Joe's epic afghanistan failure.

There's a congressman missing. He went to afghanistan to get out a mother and four kids. He was undercut. Don't know where he is. I HOPE He's under the radar and has rescued them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2