Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED

+3
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED Empty Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:31 pm

LOLOLOLOL

Video at link:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/fake-ass-weather-channel-reporter-gets-trolled/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED Empty Re: Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:24 pm

Why do they have to pull this crap??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED Empty Re: Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Allegedly at this point, tropical storm ida is headed for Va...well. Bring it cause we need the water. We've got a BIIIIG storm coming in right now. Not ida..something else. Little late for garden but maybe it will help farmers.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:51 pm

Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED 2812882407  Guess they'll never learn.  But really, this guy?  How could anyone be THAT unaware of his immediate surroundings?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:09 pm

I was just talking to my pop who came to check on things, right before I viewed this. He was telling me he saw the wind blow cantore down.  

They have to "sell" the weather, like the news.
That dago would sell his mother.

I call him the Geraldo Rivera of weather.  Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED 773625082
This when I think about Geraldo' s days dodging bullets in Vietnam.  

He'd couldn't get blown away if he ever got in the real wind, because he'd shit his pants so full, he'd be anchored to the ground.

Red Lily, 2cent, JMWinPR and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:12 pm

2cent wrote:Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED 2812882407  Guess they'll never learn.  But really, this guy?  How could anyone be THAT unaware of his immediate surroundings?
You've heard of fake news.
Now we've got fake weather.  Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED 3732575847
CNN has been reporting fake weather for many years

Red Lily, 2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:18 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED 2812882407  Guess they'll never learn.  But really, this guy?  How could anyone be THAT unaware of his immediate surroundings?
You've heard of fake news.
Now we've got fake weather.  Weather channel Reporters get righteously TROLLED 3732575847
CNN has been reporting fake weather for many years
That, they have.  I'm trying to recall when all this became a "thing," and weatherman getting busted for it.  I think it was around the time of Katrina, when it got so big.  
No matter when, it was as if they'd formed this World of Weatherman group where all were jealous of one another, working hard at an Emmy competition.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:29 pm

Remember when they took a story and did it 24/7 for weeks? LOLOLOLOL Boy they sure don't want to touch that now do they.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:43 pm

The crawl at the bottom of the screen said that winds were 10 mph. Did they have a fan on his baggy pants?
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:23 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Remember when they took a story and did it 24/7 for weeks?  LOLOLOLOL  Boy they sure don't want to touch that now do they.
Oh, m' gosh, yes!  The "build up" story, building their "audiences" into a frenzy that didn't quit.  The saddest part of it was realizing how many went along with it.  We blamed it on the average Joe having such a boring life that severe weather was something worth getting excited about.

And, Oh. My. Gosh.  Do you hear what I just said?  "Such boring lives that tragic news was welcome?"  (Even if in not so many words.)  Translates straight into the drama of this COVID "virus."  Peoples lives are such a sorry bore that getting hepped up about 'getting involved' by wearing masks and getting vaccines makes their lives feel worthwhile.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08 and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next