Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest Fauci ADvice on Masks

3 posters

Go down

The latest Fauci ADvice on Masks Empty The latest Fauci ADvice on Masks

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:35 pm

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/08/24/i-am-science-did-you-hear-faucis-latest-advice-about-masks-n2594621

'"He’s been a horse’s ass for far too long and the more he speaks the more resistant people become because you know he’s going to change his position in 36-48 hours. Afghanistan has collapsed so that’s dominating the news, which also gave him some cover to dole out this piece of idiotic advice: just wear something over your face. It doesn’t matter what it is.""

We've been sayin' all along...it's not about your health...it's about control.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The latest Fauci ADvice on Masks Empty Re: The latest Fauci ADvice on Masks

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:05 pm

It's obvious, now.

Anyone who's open to see it, sees it - like large print.

Anyone who doesn't, has an agenda not to. Either that person is terrified of taking responsibility for one's own life; or is autistic and doesn't like seeing people's faces; or is making some sort of government payment out of this wholesale destruction.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:25 am

Casey Jones wrote:It's obvious, now.

Anyone who's open to see it, sees it - like large print.

Anyone who doesn't, has an agenda not to.  Either that person is terrified of taking responsibility for one's own life; or is autistic and doesn't like seeing people's faces; or is making some sort of government payment out of this wholesale destruction.
I'm so sick of stupid people like two of my sisters who find reason to justify going against their own desires to get the shot.

"My kids kept nagging me.  This was easier."

"My boyfriend fretted no end.  This was easier."

The common denominator is impossible to miss.  Meanwhile, I'm pissed off that my own sisters don't see that they're a major part of the problem! 

What's crazy is they are two of my OLDER sisters, (by 4 & 7 yrs), and that it's my two YOUNGER sisters, by 5 and 10 years, who are far more on top of what is going on, in respects to government control and all the rest of it.

How 'bout THAT?  Has me somewhat surprised, too!
2cent
2cent

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:10 am

2cent wrote:

What's crazy is they are two of my OLDER sisters, (by 4 & 7 yrs), and that it's my two YOUNGER sisters, by 5 and 10 years, who are far more on top of what is going on, in respects to government control and all the rest of it.

Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Older people tend to be more passive.  Hate to say it, blondie; but you and I (we're the same age) are on the cusp of that.  It hits different people at different times - hard to believe Trump is older than Old Wet Joe, and that Kirk Kerkorian was twenty years older than Trump, and still pushing business deals until his death.

But I digress.  I'd seen this in my parents...first my father, who had what used to be called "hardening of the arteries" but stroked out before they could try some surgical improvements.  A cautious person, not an easy mark (he had been a salesman for much of his life, selling stocks and industrial chemicals at various times) he became foolishly cooperative with the new hustlers cold-calling with "Great Deals" on the phone, wanting credit-card numbers.

My mother, also, was always anchored, but towards the end, she became very pliant as regarding current events.  Her health fading, she sat at home watching CNN all day every day, and started swallowing every word.  George W. Bush was her sort of Republican - being from New York State, she was a Center-Left Republican voter who supported Rockefeller's bids for the office (I never asked her what she thought of his ignoble death scene, on top of his press-secretary mistress).  But she started bleating back to me the CNN Talking Points about how bad was BOOSH!!.

And meantime, starting to think about buying a hybrid car, a Prius - which she absolutely didn't need.  Her car, a Camry, got over 30 miles a gallon, was in good shape and paid for.  But, the propaganda...in an old person's head...works.

So, it may be, with your sisters.  Soon I'll be in the same boat - I see the Grim Reaper coming up on me, he caught up with me early.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:51 am

Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:

Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Older people tend to be more passive.  Hate to say it, blondie; but you and I (we're the same age) are on the cusp of that.  It hits different people at different times - hard to believe Trump is older than Old Wet Joe, and that Kirk Kerkorian was twenty years older than Trump, and still pushing business deals until his death.

But I digress.  I'd seen this in my parents...first my father, who had what used to be called "hardening of the arteries" but stroked out before they could try some surgical improvements.  A cautious person, not an easy mark (he had been a salesman for much of his life, selling stocks and industrial chemicals at various times) he became foolishly cooperative with the new hustlers cold-calling with "Great Deals" on the phone, wanting credit-card numbers.

My mother, also, was always anchored, but towards the end, she became very pliant as regarding current events.  Her health fading, she sat at home watching CNN all day every day, and started swallowing every word.  George W. Bush was her sort of Republican - being from New York State, she was a Center-Left Republican voter who supported Rockefeller's bids for the office (I never asked her what she thought of his ignoble death scene, on top of his press-secretary mistress).  But she started bleating back to me the CNN Talking Points about how bad was BOOSH!!.

And meantime, starting to think about buying a hybrid car, a Prius - which she absolutely didn't need.  Her car, a Camry, got over 30 miles a gallon, was in good shape and paid for.  But, the propaganda...in an old person's head...works.

So, it may be, with your sisters.  Soon I'll be in the same boat - I see the Grim Reaper coming up on me, he caught up with me early.
Nah.  My sister who's 7 years my senior just finished another parade - the Majorette of the Connecticut Rebels for I forget how many years, filling the boots of quite a famous majorette, herself...  In short, that sister has always been a bit daffy (aka air-headed) - crowd pleaser - but never daft, when it came to priorities.  She's 70, and still working a few days a week at a dept. store, carting goods from the truck to the particular dept. where they need to go.  Still mowing her lawn, and finding life fulfilling as a widow.

The other, who's 67?  Hard to describe; thinks too hard, and sees far more into everything than need be worried about, but has her act together, as far as finances and whatnot goes.  Just bought a new home a year or so ago, and it's about the best choice I ever did see.  

The two of them are still brunettes, full of piss and vinegar, and fun as heck.  However, my two YOUNGER sisters and I do not appreciate that they caved, and I find that particularly out of the norm.  You'd think that the two YOUNGER ones, (57 & 53), would be the more likely to fall for gov't control than the older two, but they are ADAMANT that there is no way they're getting plugged with any vax.  

We of the "younger" lot (lol) aren't real impressed with the ones you'd figure got a more solid education on U.S History, the Constitution, and therefore have more pride, patriotism - esp. the Majorette - than the sisters near 20 years their JUNIOR.  But it worked out the opposite.  How odd is that?
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:56 am

I forgot something in my previous post.

The sister who is 67 and took the jab just to 'keep the peace' w/her CNN-watching boyfriend has two blood clots in her right leg and is freaking out all over the place 'cuz she's not sure if the script she got is going to cure it.

Last edited by 2cent on Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:12 am

Sorry to hear of that; and for all your sakes, I wish nothing but the best...

...but that has been a common side-effect of The Jab. One woman, not an elderly woman, lost both legs as a result.

This is actually why I've decided I'll starve on the sidewalk, homeless and unable to buy food, before I take that clot-shot.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:52 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Sorry to hear of that; and for all your sakes, I wish nothing but the best...

...but that has been a common side-effect of The Jab.  One woman, not an elderly woman, lost both legs as a result.

This is actually why I've decided I'll starve on the sidewalk, homeless and unable to buy food, before I take that clot-shot.
Thanks for well wishes.  We just got off the phone.  Took and hammer and chisel to get through to her that I was asking if she thought the jab and clots were related.  
She's a bit on the warped side.  When the doc told her she had blood clots, tears rolled down her face.  Not sobbing; just the tears.  Doc asked what was up.  "That's how my husband died."  JPT, it wasn't the fear of dying that struck her so hard; it was the reminder of her late husband.  The doc refused to treat her.  She went back to her original nurse for another referral, and said nurse was stunned.  "Veins are that doc's specialty.  It's his expertise.  It's why we sent you there."

Draw your own conclusions.  

I'm not getting the jab 'cuz I'm like you; Obstinate.  It didn't start out that way, but they're the ones who begged for it.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:26 pm

I didn't get the jab - at first - because I had questions. I wasn't getting answers.

Then the answers started coming in. And reports of complications, and bodies popping up. Some of them, famous.

Then, suspiciously...the Government Borg started hectoring us, and then demanding of us, and finally finding a way to PUNISH...those who don't want The Jab. Now, when someone who has no logical interest in my choice starts pressuring me to make a choice one way...he has some secret interest. Maybe entertainment - he wants me to jump off the ledge. Maybe he's secretly in cahoots with the guy selling me a used car that's really a turd.

Or maybe the government now has a big interest - IN SEEING THE AFTEREFFECTS OF THIS JAB. Which appear to be Death.

The Club of Rome and WEF operatives, having co-opted the Deep State. De-Growth, on crack.

No WAY I'm taking it now.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down