Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World is a dangerous place. It's you guys.

3 posters

Go down

The World is a dangerous place.  It's you guys. Empty The World is a dangerous place. It's you guys.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:30 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

The World is a dangerous place.  It's you guys. Empty Re: The World is a dangerous place. It's you guys.

Post by Crusader Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:17 pm

My wife carries the same gun that I carry. If she ever has to use it, I am confident that Texas law will support her right to self defense. I hope you can say the same about where you live.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

The World is a dangerous place.  It's you guys. Empty Re: The World is a dangerous place. It's you guys.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:27 pm

Crusader wrote:My wife carries the same gun that I carry.  If she ever has to use it, I am confident that Texas law will support her right to self defense.  I hope you can say the same about where you live.

Iffy now. I live in Virginia and today, Virginia got rid of capital punishment. Didn't ask citizens about how they felt about it..Just did it.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:58 pm

In many countries carrying pepper spray is illegal. UK, Aus, NZ.

Their solution is to put more women in parliament instead. Gotta erase this 'toxic masculinity' yanno and install more women just because they are women.

It's crazy!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down