Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrible fates...Western libs/dems/progressives say the world is a wonderful place and safer than Western nations

5 posters

Go down

Horrible fates...Western libs/dems/progressives say the world is a wonderful place and safer than Western nations Empty Horrible fates...Western libs/dems/progressives say the world is a wonderful place and safer than Western nations

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:20 pm

they mean middle eastern countries.....to their peril.

raped beaten, threatened with death and death, and their opinions did not change...which sorta showcases that claim that liberalism is a mental disease.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/watson-video-a-horrible-fate/

you may want to skip the embedded ad at the 3.40 to 5.40 marks

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Horrible fates...Western libs/dems/progressives say the world is a wonderful place and safer than Western nations Empty Re: Horrible fates...Western libs/dems/progressives say the world is a wonderful place and safer than Western nations

Post by Quark Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:26 pm

Heck that can happen in many of Blue run cities and the criminals would not even be arrested.
Quark
Quark

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Horrible fates...Western libs/dems/progressives say the world is a wonderful place and safer than Western nations Empty Re: Horrible fates...Western libs/dems/progressives say the world is a wonderful place and safer than Western nations

Post by RV Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:15 pm

Hey if the libs/dems/progressives really think it is "safer" LET THEM LEAVE AND MOVE THERE! I'll help them move!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:35 pm

RV wrote:Hey if the libs/dems/progressives really think it is "safer" LET THEM LEAVE AND MOVE THERE! I'll help them move!

You will cover the U-Haul ? if so , lock it in Eddie
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:58 am

vege57 wrote:
RV wrote:Hey if the libs/dems/progressives really think it is "safer" LET THEM LEAVE AND MOVE THERE! I'll help them move!

You will cover the U-Haul ? if so , lock it in Eddie  

Well, since a U-Haul isn't water tight, I'm willing to watch as the libs and their possessions sink...
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:38 am

Calypso Jones wrote:they mean middle eastern countries.....to their peril.

raped beaten, threatened with death and death, and their opinions did not change...which sorta showcases that claim that liberalism is a mental disease.
I am worried right now because my daughter, husband and their son are on a six week vacation to Hawaii, Australia, Singapore,  Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea, and Japan.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:18 am

hurricanehook wrote:

I am worried right now because my daughter, husband and their son are on a six week vacation to Hawaii, Australia, Singapore,  Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea, and Japan.

I hear you. My granddaughter has applied for a place with Hillsdale to go to Europe. I really don't want her to go.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:14 pm

hurricanehook wrote:

"Six week vacation"? Before I retired, I never got that much vacation time! Wow, your Son-In-Law must have some job!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:24 pm

RV wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:

"Six week vacation"? Before I retired, I never got that much vacation time! Wow, your Son-In-Law must have some job!
My daughter and son-in-law both do very well for themselves. My company gave us four weeks after twenty years, and I retired at 34. It was a once in a lifetime company. They took care of me and our family very well.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:10 am

hurricanehook wrote:
RV wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:

My daughter and son-in-law both do very well for themselves. My company gave us four weeks after twenty years, and I retired at 34. It was a once in a lifetime company. They took care of me and our family very well.

In NZ we get 20 days annual leave , 11 public holidays , in Auckland we get 1 more for our anniversary , plus 10 sick days that most people use as a holiday extension as you don't need a doctors cert to take them , Its a shit load of days off, add them all together its over 8 weeks

And holiday pay is calculated on your average hourly rate based on a 40 hour week , if you work overtime , your 20 days could end up 30 above your standard rate
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down