Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE!

5 posters

Go down

WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE! Empty WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:06 pm

The entire COVID-19 situation is completely out of control and the fear tactics that the media is using to get people to vaccinate are downright criminal. The vaccines were created in record time and no one knows how they work or what is really in them at all. When you speak to people about them they give the same lines that we have heard before on how vaccines work but this is not our grandparent’s vaccines, friends.

This is an mRNA jab and no one seems to even give a side-eye to it.

People are not even questioning what that even means or seem to be concerned with gene therapy being injected into their bodies without any long-term studies. The fact of the matter is you won’t find those studies since those who take this particular jab are in fact, the study.

However, the plot is about to thicken even more since the initial study to test vaccine safety and efficacy is forever tainted due to breaking scientific protocol.

For months, we have heard the talking heads on the media chant, “trust the science, trust the science, trust the science”, but it seems that the medical companies making these vaccines are not listening to their own mantras.

These big pharma companies have failed to follow simple instructions on how to conduct a proper study.

When conducting an experiment, we learn in elementary school to use a test group and control group.

The test group receives the object we’re investigating in the experiment, and the control group receives a placebo, right?

Then, we compare the test and control groups to study the safety, efficacy, and benefits of the object in question.

According to NPR, the doctors conducting the study lost the control group.

That mistake seems too egregious to be a simple accident and to be quite honest it appears intentional.

Upon the experimental jabs receiving Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA, the control group (participants given a placebo) was administered the vaccines.

Now, any data to compare vaccinated vs unvaccinated is lost forever.

Here’s the latest:

Article continued...
https://threepercenternation.com/2021/08/14/what-the-vaccine-companies-did-will-make-you-never-trust-the-science/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE! Empty Re: WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:51 pm

The public is indeed the proverbial, Covid Lab Rat.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE! Empty Re: WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Post by Daily Bread Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:11 pm

The Lil Sicilian and I still haven't been jabbed . She refuses because she's read every bit of info on it and being a better read doctor than what's out there now , I tend to believe her when she says the only one she trust is the J&J because it is the only one that's developed the old way and without nano DNA . I wish I could get my hands on which one of these vaccines are the ones that need a booster shot but they seem to be keeping that eerily quiet because they know the J&J ( which they tried to dismiss as a clot producer ) may be the most effective . This corrupt government is being led around by a more corrupt WHO and half the country is fighting it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:28 pm

The Power Elites are anything BUT elite. They're trash.

This circus of a non-vaxx vaxx, demonstrates it...will demonstrate it MOAR as the pile of bodies becomes inconveniently undeniable. Meantime there is the Afghan circus - which was a demonstration in real-time of the intelligence and cohesiveness of the Ruling Party.

I look for Chynuh to make a push for Taiwan inside of a month. And I seriously expect nuclear war this winter. This is Xi's ONE SHOT, to achive what the Chins wanted since Mao, and Xi's chance to prove what a warrior, what a military leader he is. Besides which the Chinese economy, which is basically a mercantile economy tied to the US like a dog on a leash...is slowing down, hard. The Party insiders are rumbling, and the Chinese system won't vote Xi out. They'll TAKE him out, and put a bullet in his head.

So. Taiwan goes, and maybe even Japan. Another three-generation Chinese fantasy. And maybe China and Russia, together, lobbing us some glow-in-the-dark toys.

Have a nice day. WHAT THE VACCINE COMPANIES DID WILL MAKE YOU NEVER TRUST THE SCIENCE! 1f631
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:03 pm

Daily Bread wrote:The Lil Sicilian and I still haven't been jabbed . She refuses because she's read every bit of info on it and being a better read doctor than what's out there now , I tend to believe her when she says the only one she trust is the J&J because it is the only one that's developed the old way and without nano DNA .  I wish I could get my hands on which one of these vaccines are the ones that need a booster shot but they seem to be keeping that eerily quiet because they know the J&J ( which they tried to dismiss as a clot producer ) may be the most effective . This corrupt government is being led around by a more corrupt WHO and half the country is fighting it .

I have ZERO faith in any of them, including J&J. J&J who for over 2 decades sold a baby powder they KNEW had asbestos in it, and KNEW would cause cancer. Now they're being sued for 2 sunscreens they put on the market that also cause cancer. Nope...you can keep J&J.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:38 pm

Daily Bread wrote:The Lil Sicilian and I still haven't been jabbed . She refuses because she's read every bit of info on it and being a better read doctor than what's out there now , I tend to believe her when she says the only one she trust is the J&J because it is the only one that's developed the old way and without nano DNA .  I wish I could get my hands on which one of these vaccines are the ones that need a booster shot but they seem to be keeping that eerily quiet because they know the J&J ( which they tried to dismiss as a clot producer ) may be the most effective . This corrupt government is being led around by a more corrupt WHO and half the country is fighting it .

AstraZeneca is similar to J&J insofar as it's a viral vector 'vaccine' and not gene therapy but the FDA has not approved it. It, too, too is linked to blood clots but on the overall scale these instances are very minimal.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:47 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:

I have ZERO faith in any of them, including J&J.   J&J who for over 2 decades sold a baby powder they KNEW had asbestos in it, and KNEW would cause cancer.  Now they're being sued for 2 sunscreens they put on the market that also cause cancer.  Nope...you can keep J&J.

Different J&J , the Vax is Johnson and Janson I believe . it may be a subsidiary of the J&J we all know but I'm not sure .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:55 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:

I have ZERO faith in any of them, including J&J.   J&J who for over 2 decades sold a baby powder they KNEW had asbestos in it, and KNEW would cause cancer.  Now they're being sued for 2 sunscreens they put on the market that also cause cancer.  Nope...you can keep J&J.

Different J&J , the Vax is Johnson and Janson I believe . it may be a subsidiary of the J&J we all know but I'm not sure .

It's "Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine"
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down