Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way Empty Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:12 pm

https://basedunderground.com/2021/08/13/frontline-care-doctor-shares-how-to-end-covid-and-its-not-the-vaccines/

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Critical care physician Dr. Paul Marik speaks with Dr. Mobeen Syed about trends in the management of COVID-19, including what he believes could have wiped out the virus early on

The continued recommendation that people stay home and isolate while doing nothing until they’re cyanotic, or turning blue from a lack of oxygen, is a disgrace, because early treatment options are available

The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group I-MASK+ protoco can be downloaded in full, giving you step-by-step instructions on how to prevent and treat the early symptoms of COVID-19

According to Marik, a mass distribution program of ivermectin together with melatonin, vitamin D and aspirin could end the COVID-19 pandemic in one month

Dr. Paul Marik
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way Empty Re: Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:27 pm

............... The continued recommendation that people stay home and isolate while doing nothing until they’re cyanotic, or turning blue from a lack of oxygen ...................

That is entirely false

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way Empty Re: Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:39 pm

I agree we definitely should be using Ivermectin more readily but I haven't heard of people being told to stay at home until they turn blue and can't breathe Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:55 pm

Ivermectin had to be banned in the US to enable the FDA to approve the jab.
If there was another treatment available, there would be no "vaccine"
approval. The same had to be done with hydroxy...
The jab is still an experimental symptom suppresser and is only provisionally
approved for use in the US whilst trials are being conducted til 2023.

billy the kid

Red Lily, Abby08 and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:14 pm

intubated/ventilated patients..most did not survive. A bad treatment and they kept on and kept on and kept on.

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/surviving-covid-19-and-a-ventilator
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Abby08 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:16 pm

kids shown vulgar video of song telling them to mask and put their faith in Fauxci.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/campus/children-shown-propaganda-song-urging-them-to-put-their-faith-in-fauci/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Im a bit late to the party here...
I have been banned on another forum for being a drama queen...
I will probably be posting from time to time here regarding
the conjob19 plandemic, the dodgy PCR tests which were patented
by Rothschilds back in 2015, and the 42% efficacy rate of pfizer which makes it technically illegal against delta as they need an efficacy rate of 50% to produce the jab, and HM Prison Australia where you need to ring the pm or your state premier for permission to take a piss...
I could go on but I wont...for now...

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:27 pm

billy the kid wrote:Im a bit late to the party here...
I have been banned on another forum for being a drama queen...
I will probably be posting from time to time here regarding
the conjob19 plandemic, the dodgy PCR tests which were patented
by Rothschilds back in 2015, and the 42% efficacy rate of pfizer which makes it technically illegal against delta as they need an efficacy rate of 50% to produce the jab, and HM Prison Australia where you need to ring the pm or your state premier for permission to take a piss...
I could go on but I wont...for now...

Hopefully that will all settle down but meanwhile you are welcome here and maybe even grow to love us lol Covid fake Crisis...didn't have to be that way 3561531328
Red Lily
Red Lily

billy the kid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:57 pm

Banning. The tool of self important tyrants. Who did that to you.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/indias-ivermectin-blackout
Why arent we being told about this....
I think the answer is....follow the money....

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next