Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there rules here??

+9
lustyslogger
Madison
HawkTheSlayer
Sunsettommy
Red Lily
Crusader
2cent
vege57
Calypso Jones
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Are there rules here?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are there rules here??

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Red...are you talking about posting articles in full?  that kind of rule?

Nah how articles are posted is an individual preference.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I think i better take a look at them if there are.  

Glad you're here at least ! 
I just saw it ... that was so ridiculous ! 

Here is not too liberal that is perfect!  Are there rules here?? - Page 3 3997609988
Madison
Madison

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:02 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:It stays nice as long as there are conservative admin/mods and liberal trouble makers are kept at bay.

Conservatives can argue enough among ourselves.  Who needs a liberal.
Not I.  I recall many a tangle betwixt conservatives, battling it out during  the day, shaking hands at the end of it, then getting up the next day, ready for another go of it.

It's a lot of fun that way.    

There were even some Liberals way back when who would argue with actual intelligence, while remaining civil.  Hard to believe it today, but that did happen.  

Rules?  Mind your manners.  The ones who don't, will be reminded.  The ones who refuse to quit, get "quitted" for them.

Not so tuff.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:39 pm

you know.  It never occurred to me to make a set of rules for NoPc2.   Isn't that odd now that i think about it.    But those guys/gals...they were always mostly courteous and used no really bad profanity.    Oh yes, once in a while they got into it but not too often.    Remember Larry OldTimer?   I think of him and his Negro Modelo beer there at the end.   Poor old guy.   And Warpig, 2cent...do you remember him.   He passed away within a year or so of BN. RightsidedGal, Dante, the HumanBean, Supplanter, (ran into him not too long ago), That seems so long ago now.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:33 pm

what does this mean.  

Your personal data. By registering on this forum, you agree that it may collect some of your personal data. This data collection is done either through the information you provide us, or through the use of the services itself, for technical data used for the forum proper functioning. You can access, modify or delete your data at any time. Users under 16 years old certify that they have obtained the consent of their legal guardian in order to proceed with this registration. For more information, please read our privacy policy.

Now.. i know you are not using my personal data whatever that is, Hawk....but are the folk who provide the service(hosts) using it?

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by lustyslogger Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:57 pm

Rules? Rules?? We are adults (for the most part) We doon need no stinkin rules.

lustyslogger
lustyslogger

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:59 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:what does this mean.  

Your personal data. By registering on this forum, you agree that it may collect some of your personal data. This data collection is done either through the information you provide us, or through the use of the services itself, for technical data used for the forum proper functioning. You can access, modify or delete your data at any time. Users under 16 years old certify that they have obtained the consent of their legal guardian in order to proceed with this registration. For more information, please read our privacy policy.

Now.. i know you are not using my personal data whatever that is, Hawk....but are the folk who provide the service using it?

I would assume that's why the bots and (some automated, ie, amazon) guests show up at most boards. To collect data and check ad resources and clicks.  If you don't have ad blocker you will find ads in your profile page under your avatar. I also see them when I view the site logged out.

Most of it is used to compile a detailed statistics page for admin use.
You seem to have the leaderboard in several categories.   :thumbsup2:

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:16 pm

yes well i can't afford to be on anyone elses' hit list. and neither can you. Shocked
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Now.. i know you are not using my personal data whatever that is, Hawk....but are the folk who provide the service(hosts) using it?

No. Every forum you use has the same type of privacy policy to cover their butts.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:47 pm

Red Lily wrote:

No.  Every forum you use has the same type of privacy policy to cover their butts.

Every last one!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next