Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of Our Pets

+2
Abby08
Red Lily
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pictures of Our Pets Empty Pictures of Our Pets

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:11 pm

This is fatboy Chester in his Christmas collar which he managed to keep on only for the photo op, less than a minute.

Pictures of Our Pets Cheste10

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08, Lone Gunman and miketx like this post

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Our Pets Empty Re: Pictures of Our Pets

Post by Abby08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:24 pm

Red Lily wrote:This is fatboy Chester in his Christmas collar which he managed to keep on only for the photo op, less than a minute.

Pictures of Our Pets Cheste10

Handsome boy. I love orange cats!
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:26 pm

My cat freaks out if I put anything around her neck. I could never put a collar on her, she freaked out so bad, I thought she'd hurt herself.
Abby08
Abby08

Red Lily and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:31 pm

thats gotta be hard on his heart. you should stop giving him table scraps and burger peices. and cheese and milk. he might just live to age 12 if you place him on a crash diet.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:56 pm

Abby08 wrote:My cat freaks out if I put anything around her neck.  I could never put a collar on her, she freaked out so bad, I thought she'd hurt herself.

He freaks out as well and doesn't wear a collar. He had the Christmas collar on for all of 30 seconds before he went psycho!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:01 am

jirqoadai wrote:thats gotta be hard on his heart. you should stop giving him table scraps and burger peices. and cheese and milk. he might just live to age 12 if you place him on a crash diet.

He is on a diet and has been for a year or more. He can't have free access to food because he'll just vacuum it down and I have to divvy out his very expensive diet food morning and night. He's still fat. He's 8 and I've never had another cat like him with food. All my other cats had free access to food to eat whenever they wanted to and none were greedy or fat.

He wakes me up every morning wanting his food and he starts whining and meowing for his dinner from 3pm onwards.

It's a drain.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:04 am

Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:thats gotta be hard on his heart. you should stop giving him table scraps and burger peices. and cheese and milk. he might just live to age 12 if you place him on a crash diet.

He is on a diet and has been for a year or more.  He can't have free access to food because he'll just vacuum it down and I have to divvy out his very expensive diet food morning and night.   He's still fat.  He's 8 and I've never had another cat like him with food.   All my other cats had free access to food to eat whenever they wanted to and none were greedy or fat.

He wakes me up every morning wanting his food and he starts whining and meowing for his dinner from 3pm onwards.

It's a drain.
for eight he looks good, though porked. i thought he was four. he shouldnt weigh more than nine pounds soaking wet.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:12 am

I've gotten him down from 22lbs to 16.5-17.5lbs but that's where he bottoms out and it's an effort and sometimes I think it might be better to just let him go postal. Pictures of Our Pets 553500953

My previous 3 cats were 17, 17 and 12 when they passed on. Kidney, tick and diabetes respectively.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:12 am

Red Lily wrote:

He is on a diet and has been for a year or more.  He can't have free access to food because he'll just vacuum it down and I have to divvy out his very expensive diet food morning and night.   He's still fat.  He's 8 and I've never had another cat like him with food.   All my other cats had free access to food to eat whenever they wanted to and none were greedy or fat.

It's a drain.

I've got one like that, the cat feeding station is in the laundry room and, if that bowl just gets low, doesn't even have to be empty and, he's yowling......he eats out the middle, so he can see the bottom of the bowl, I just go in there and, shake it....."there, you have food."

He'll be in the hallway, yowling and, when I go see what he wants, he runs into the laundry room and, sits by the bowl.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:20 am

Pictures of Our Pets Img_2010
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down