Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud

+4
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Casey Jones
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:41 am

Democrat activists learn from each other. De Blasio's wife spirited away MILLIONS and this little gal, indian, has done the same.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/green-activist-tied-to-top-dems-cant-account-for-millions-given-to-her-bail-fund/

and they just don't have to answer to anyone....when did that happen. And when can i use it? Works for them...why not for me?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:05 am

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud - Page 2 E-mpWgXXEAAgTUS?format=jpg&name=900x900
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:04 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Democrat activists learn from each other.    De Blasio's wife spirited away MILLIONS and this little gal, indian, has done the same.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/green-activist-tied-to-top-dems-cant-account-for-millions-given-to-her-bail-fund/

and they just don't have to answer to anyone....when did that happen.  And when can i use it?  Works for them...why not for me?  
I took this all quite seriously. ...until I got to the last sentence.
She is a Native American of the Couchiching First Nation.
Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud - Page 2 773625082

But yeah, she's a fraud.  Just look at the company she keeps.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:37 pm

I was big on reading up on indian tribes and this and that...how come i've never heard hide nor hair of this one?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:31 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I was big on reading up on indian tribes and this and that...how come i've never heard hide nor hair of this one?  
Maybe 'cuz Couch Itching is a turn off to everyone except bed bugs?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:55 am

It is a collective victimhood, in Australia it went along the lines of "if youre from south sydney you are catholic, vote labor, and support souths" which really means that you are in a situation that collectively cannot improve. Even if you do go upmarket then no matter what you are still in the "tribe"......forever!!!!

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:10 pm

WE knew they were doing this. Nursing home vote fraud.

https://nationalfile.com/massive-fraudulent-votes-and-apparent-nursing-home-vote-fraud-found-in-delaware-in-2020-election/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:06 pm

The "ends justify the means". And to make an omelet you..............

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:09 pm

you whites have completely ruined my culture. im from the Stu-btoe nation, and ever since you invented artificial light, ive lost my heritage forever.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2