Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud

+4
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Casey Jones
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud Empty Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:28 pm

They're not going to personally benefit from their elite democrat politicians/judges/media/bureaucrats actions.  Neither is society or the nation.     It's like they're shooting themselves in the foot.

I really don't get it.  They defend thieves, liars, child molesters, child murderers, radicals, the violent, serial sex abusers, perverts, sociopaths, psychopaths.  I DEFY YOU to name me one honest uncorrupted democrat today. Do they not see? It sure doesn't seem that they care that their leaders are corrupt and stealing the public blind.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud Empty Re: Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:51 pm

I have a few ideas.

Having no sense of worth except through group identification, joining the Dumbo Cracks gives them a sense of POWER. Moreover, they identify with each other - the low-rent, low-IQ membership, with largely the same outlook (which is simplistic and ignorant).

They have no moral training, and were trained to reject morality. So, a world without morals, is the ideal. And it sounds fun - you know, like a world without government, a world without cops. Just smoke pot, have mindless sex, lounge all day...and with your UBI, buy your dinner through DoorDash.

They are incapable of thinking it through, further than that. Like, for instance, what happens when nobody's working and everyone is stoned. What happens when there's no consequence to lawbreaking...minor or major or catastrophic.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud Empty Re: Why are your regular democrat voters fine with corruption and voter fraud

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:08 pm

Oh i agree with that.....but.....some of these people I think, Casey, are 50 and over...they are old enough to know better.    I'm talking adults here..i assume.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:15 pm

Well...moral-nihilism training is new to the younger generations.

But STUPID, is a human constant.

The Red-Blue demarcation seems to break down reasonably well along a normal-distribution curve. They're on the wrong side.

The only joker in that deck, is the VERY smart, who're often sociopathic and rich and want to USE the Stupids to grow their own power. THEY tend to be far ahead of the normal-distribution Conservatives...sadly.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:37 pm

I think they vote Democrat because because it makes them feel a little more virtuous, and a little less guilty.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:46 pm

2cent wrote:I think they vote Democrat because because it makes them feel a little more virtuous, and a little less guilty.
You mean guilty for not being able to think for themselves?

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:57 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:I think they vote Democrat because because it makes them feel a little more virtuous, and a little less guilty.
It's impossible to give them that much credit. lol.  I meant less guilty for being the lazy sloths that they are; less guilty for the activities they do partake in.  Stealing, drug abuse, sex maniacs, etc.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:24 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
It's impossible to give them that much credit. lol.  I meant less guilty for being the lazy sloths that they are; less guilty for the activities they do partake in.  Stealing, drug abuse, sex maniacs, etc.

Ahh! Hawk comprende now. :thumbsup2:

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:33 pm

Casey Jones wrote:

The only joker in that deck, is the VERY smart, who're often sociopathic and rich and want to USE the Stupids to grow their own power.  THEY tend to be far ahead of the normal-distribution Conservatives...sadly.

"Menticide."

It's what those sociopath Dumbo crackhead leaders DO.

Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:21 am

The question should be, ""are these voters happy sharing their welfare payments with a bunch of illegal immigrants"",

There is only so much money to go around and its going to bite them at some point
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next