Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation

+2
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Go down

Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation Empty Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:56 am

Writes my friend:

Hi Lew,

I donated blood to the Red Cross a few weeks ago. Today I got an email from someone at the Red Cross inviting me to take a survey on Covid-19. When I followed the link for the survey I was shocked to see the following:

We are contacting you because you tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies (i.e. we did not detect SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in your blood). Antibodies generally are detectable if one has been infected with the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 in the past or received a COVID-19 vaccine.

This bothers me on several points. First, is this an initial step towards using the Red Cross to persuade me to take the vaccine? Second, this seems to be an invasion of privacy. Third, it makes me wonder who else they have shared this information with.

I didn’t go any further with the survey. I will no longer donate blood to the Red Cross.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/no_author/caution-regarding-red-cross-blood-donation/

Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation Question_mark_serious_thinker_md_nwm_v2
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation Empty Re: Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:17 am

They're all government doctors. I mispredicted by 29 years.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation Empty Re: Caution Regarding Red Cross Blood Donation

Post by 2cent Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:00 pm

How'd the Red Cross get this person's email addy?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:48 pm

In the 80's they refused to take donations from anyone who had visited Haiti. Or from known homosexuals. This was early in the HIV/AIDs situation. (Remember that the entire population was at risk, as you could get it from mosquitoes) Yet another epidemic I survived.
I don't have a problem with them running as many tests as they want to ensure the safety of the blood supply.

JMWinPR

2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:19 pm

JMWinPR wrote:In the 80's they refused to take donations from anyone who had visited Haiti. Or from known homosexuals. This was early in the HIV/AIDs situation. (Remember that the entire population was at risk, as you could get it from mosquitoes)  Yet another epidemic I survived.
I don't have a problem with them running as many tests as they want to ensure the safety of the blood supply.
I don't think anyone does.  The problem, I believe, was the attempt to urge the blood donor to get vaxxed.  

It's been a while since I've donated.  Is giving blood no longer anonymous?  (Come to think of it, was it ever?  Honestly, I don't remember.  FWIW, turned down due to anemia.)
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:14 pm

In order, from top to bottom:
1 Dup.
2 Dup.
3 Us, to note several.

Nothing untoward in that survey that I can smell unless maybe you're Christian Scientist, which I am sort of becoming over the past several years. Mary Baker Eddy had great vision, IMHO. This interaction seems totally legit.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:51 pm

JMWinPR wrote:In the 80's they refused to take donations from anyone who had visited Haiti. Or from known homosexuals. This was early in the HIV/AIDs situation. (Remember that the entire population was at risk, as you could get it from mosquitoes)  Yet another epidemic I survived.

well it's back.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12454391/Gay-Biden-Administration-doctor-donates-blood-FDA-guidelines-homosexuals-donors.html

The pair have been advocates for changing the FDA's rules for years and in 2017 published a paper in The New England Journal of Medicine in the wake of the deadly shooting at Pulse nightclub in Florida calling for action on the rule.

In June 2016, a gunman shot and killed 49 people and wounded 53 more when he open fired in the gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

The doctors' paper specifically named the shooting as an impetus to propose changing the FDA's rules. While thousands of people waited in hours-long lines to donate blood for injured victims of the Pulse shooting, a tragedy that specifically targeted the LGBTQ+ community, 'one group was notably absent from these donation lines', the paper stated, referring to men who have sex with men.

don't give or take blood from RC and definitely do not give them $$.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:18 pm

https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2024/02/20/red-cross-tacitly-concedes-blood-of-covid-injected-is-tainted-n4926615

red cross tacitly concedes that the blud of covid vaxxed is tainted.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:05 pm

Little late for that.

In denying it for three years, they've lost all credibility.

AND...there HAVE been DEATHS from it.

At best they're craven cowards.

At worst, they're part of the Democide.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down