Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: DC Detention Facility LOCKS Members Of Congress Out Of Prison, Accusations Of ‘Trespassing’

+4
Daily Bread
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BREAKING: DC Detention Facility LOCKS Members Of Congress Out Of Prison, Accusations Of ‘Trespassing’ - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: DC Detention Facility LOCKS Members Of Congress Out Of Prison, Accusations Of ‘Trespassing’

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:16 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Lummy wrote:Convince me that it's not a bunch of fake news, thanks.

Not my problem to educate the WILLFULLY ignorant.  Do you own damn homework.  And if all you can do, like most liberals is claim "fake news" without anything to back it up.....then FUCK OFF.

I'm not ignorant, just wary.

It's a developing situation, ma'am. I prefer not to reach a conclusion that I'd later regret.

We have to thank shits like Zuckerberg, Harvard, and others on the wrong side of the law, that this is all out in the open. Or is it?

Why isn't their crap public domain too? Maybe it is, and you're imagining things.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: DC Detention Facility LOCKS Members Of Congress Out Of Prison, Accusations Of ‘Trespassing’ - Page 4 Empty Re: BREAKING: DC Detention Facility LOCKS Members Of Congress Out Of Prison, Accusations Of ‘Trespassing’

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:17 am

CLEARLY you can't comprehend the difference between your opinion and PROOF.

I haven't seen proof, albeit I haven't looked today.

Last edited by Lummy on Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:18 am

Lummy wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Lummy wrote:Convince me that it's not a bunch of fake news, thanks.

Not my problem to educate the WILLFULLY ignorant.  Do you own damn homework.  And if all you can do, like most liberals is claim "fake news" without anything to back it up.....then FUCK OFF.

I'm not ignorant, just wary.

It's a developing situation, ma'am. I prefer not to reach a conclusion that I'd later regret.

We have to thank shits like Zuckerberg, Harvard, and others on the wrong side of the law, that this is all out in the open. Or is it?

Why isn't their crap public domain too? Maybe it is, and you're imagining things.

BREAKING: DC Detention Facility LOCKS Members Of Congress Out Of Prison, Accusations Of ‘Trespassing’ - Page 4 Tenor
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:25 am

Lummy wrote:

You haven't BOTHERED to look. Or are ALL of these "fake news" snowflake?

https://conservativewar.com/breaking-dc-detention-facility-locks-members-of-congress-out-of-prison-accusations-of-trespassing/

https://independentchronicle.com/rep-gaetz-other-gop-members-locked-out-of-detention-center-to-view-treatment-of-jan-6-detainees/

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3980403/posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9843677/Reps-Matt-Gaetz-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-Louie-Gohmert-blocked-entering-DC-jail.html

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:33 am

Nope, ain't there. Get the military to enforce the law and allow visitation. Absolutely.

If they deny, arrest them and throw them in jail, even if it's the entire Congress.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:36 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Lummy wrote:

You haven't BOTHERED to look.  Or are ALL of these "fake news" snowflake?

https://conservativewar.com/breaking-dc-detention-facility-locks-members-of-congress-out-of-prison-accusations-of-trespassing/

https://independentchronicle.com/rep-gaetz-other-gop-members-locked-out-of-detention-center-to-view-treatment-of-jan-6-detainees/

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3980403/posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9843677/Reps-Matt-Gaetz-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-Louie-Gohmert-blocked-entering-DC-jail.html

I haven't bothered to read this post either. LOL. Just tell me which one has the smoking gun, thanks. Very Happy
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:38 am

Frankly, they have a great deal to gain by setting up a trap, as democrats are demonic to do. Yes?

Go knit doilies.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:41 am

Remember "benefit of the doubt". If they are caught actually breaking the law, then act on that. Until then it's just a game of chicken.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:43 am

Edited by Hawk.
Please calm down. Inflammatory posts only escalate the matter and detract from the subject at hand.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:45 am

Deleted

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next