Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World will run out of EV batteries by 2025

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

World will run out of EV batteries by 2025 Empty World will run out of EV batteries by 2025

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 pm

I don't care.

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/world-will-run-out-ev-batteries-2025

problems abound. rare earth metals needed. Democrats have given much of ours away to china...idiots. And disposal.

that's a leftist Envirowhacko and politicians for ya...they don't think past the ends of their pointy noses.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

World will run out of EV batteries by 2025 Empty Re: World will run out of EV batteries by 2025

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:56 pm

Couyon.
Proper=Couillon

Back to top Go down

World will run out of EV batteries by 2025 Empty Re: World will run out of EV batteries by 2025

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:23 pm

Wait ... chicoms own the rare earths, and they are so respectable, honest and fair with people, and stuff, that well, ... huh ...
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Carolina73 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:25 pm

We have been sending all of our lead to China for years. They control the battery market. Taiwan and Mexico are minor producers. We shut down our relatively clean smelters in the name of being green and we ship our lead off to China where they belch toxins into the atmosphere and corner as many markets as they can.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Carolina73 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:05 pm

Crusader wrote:We have been sending all of our lead to China for years.   They control the battery market.   Taiwan and Mexico are minor producers.  We shut down our relatively clean smelters in the name of being green and we ship our lead off to China where they belch toxins into the atmosphere and corner as many markets as they can.
Must be recycled lead . I thought the last lead mine in the US was closed during the Obama years.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:26 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Crusader wrote:We have been sending all of our lead to China for years.   They control the battery market.   Taiwan and Mexico are minor producers.  We shut down our relatively clean smelters in the name of being green and we ship our lead off to China where they belch toxins into the atmosphere and corner as many markets as they can.
Must be recycled lead . I thought the last lead mine in the US was closed during the Obama years.

Seems there are plenty mines.

https://thediggings.com/commodities/lead/usa

Just no smelters.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/12/23/the-last-lead-smelter-in-the-us-closes-because-the-hippies-won/?sh=4f7c71c5642b

Seems I read somewhere where a new one had opened up recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:32 pm

Lummy wrote:Wait ... chicoms own the rare earths, and they are so respectable, honest and fair with people, and stuff, that well, ... huh ...
Communists are very bad people.
But the Chi-com's are the worst of the worst!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:34 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I'm talking about all of the lead acid batteries that we send to China so they can use the lead to make and sell more batteries to us. We used to have smelters in the US for recycling the lead, but we now depend on China to provide our batteries. We depend on China for far too much of our technology. We have let them steal our technology and profit from it.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:12 pm

Crusader wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I'm talking about all of the lead acid batteries that we send to China so they can use the lead to make and sell more batteries to us.  We used to have smelters in the US for recycling the lead, but we now depend on China to provide our batteries.  We depend on China for far too much of our technology.  We have let them steal our technology and profit from it.
I got cha Tex.
See later post.

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:36 pm

I've personally taken 5500 lbs of batteries to the recycler this week and every bit of it will go to China or Mexico to make us more batteries.  I was paid pretty well for this.  $$$ The going rate is currently $.25/lb. I have to share with a coworker for some of it, when he gets off of his new covid quarantine. He began having symptoms on the day I worked with him. That's twice this year that this has happened. My antibodies are getting a workout and seem to be holding up well. I'm staying away from my parents for a few days, just in case.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next