Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden Threatens Putin

+10
vege57
Calypso Jones
lustyslogger
Sunsettommy
jirqoadai
Butterballs
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
2cent
Red Lily
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Biden Threatens Putin Empty Biden Threatens Putin

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:31 am

US President Joe Biden says Russian President Vladimir Putin will face consequences for directing efforts to swing the 2020 US presidential election to Donald Trump, and that they will come soon.

"He will pay a price," Mr Biden told America's ABC News in an interview that aired on Wednesday.

When asked what the consequences would be, Mr Biden said: "You'll see shortly."

Despite the looming consequences, Mr Biden noted the US would still have to work with Russia on some issues, such as renewing the START nuclear agreement.

He acknowledged the two leaders had a history, and that he had formed a negative opinion of Mr Putin.

Mr Biden said he did not think the Russian leader had a soul, and when asked if he thought Mr Putin was a killer, he told the broadcaster: "I do."

"I know him relatively well," Mr Biden said, adding that "the most important thing dealing with foreign leaders in my experience … is just know the other guy."

More at the link ... https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-18/biden-vows-putin-will-pay-a-price-for-election-meddling/100015608

Biden Threatens Putin 2928424190
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Biden Threatens Putin Empty Re: Biden Threatens Putin

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:15 am

What a wretched article.  And, last I looked the Russian hoax was about the 2016 election.

Now they're trying to make it about the 2020 election, too?

Or are they confusing the Russia hoax with Biden's (both pa and son), very nefarious dealing w/the Ukraine.  Hildabeast's, too, for that matter.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily, mortdooley, Butterballs, Lone Gunman and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:44 am

What a moron.
Crusader
Crusader

Red Lily, Butterballs and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:08 am

IL est perdu.

Red Lily and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterballs Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:22 am

Crusader wrote:What a moron.

Pretty bad when you can sum a person up with one word ;) Other then this I can't really add a thing :thumbsup2:
Butterballs
Butterballs

Red Lily and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:25 am

i hope Vlad the impaler takes heed and savages the DC and NY and Boston areas with 20 nuclear missiles and their payloads.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Abby08, Casey Jones, EvilCat Breath, Butterballs and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterballs Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:40 am

jirqoadai wrote:i hope Vlad the impaler takes heed and savages the DC and NY and Boston areas with 20 nuclear missiles and their payloads.

Long as they do it east of the continental divide ;)
Butterballs
Butterballs

Abby08, jirqoadai and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:45 am

its right along the coast. only thing i will miss thatll be gone are the crabs. i think even boston could handle getting 7 devices due to the prevailing winds, and with any luck, the other 14 would miss them too. would prolly see a huge spike in gold prices because newfoundland would likey become radiated, and the promise of new gold mines would be crushed.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Butterballs and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterballs Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:48 am

jirqoadai wrote:its right along the coast. only thing i will miss thatll be gone are the crabs. i think even boston could handle getting 7 devices due to the prevailing winds, and with any luck, the other 14 would miss them too. would prolly see a huge spike in gold prices because newfoundland would likey become radiated, and the promise of new gold mines would be crushed.

LOL :)
Butterballs
Butterballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunsettommy Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:22 pm

Red Lily wrote:
US President Joe Biden says Russian President Vladimir Putin will face consequences for directing efforts to swing the 2020 US presidential election to Donald Trump, and that they will come soon.

"He will pay a price," Mr Biden told America's ABC News in an interview that aired on Wednesday.

When asked what the consequences would be, Mr Biden said: "You'll see shortly."

Despite the looming consequences, Mr Biden noted the US would still have to work with Russia on some issues, such as renewing the START nuclear agreement.

He acknowledged the two leaders had a history, and that he had formed a negative opinion of Mr Putin.

Mr Biden said he did not think the Russian leader had a soul, and when asked if he thought Mr Putin was a killer, he told the broadcaster: "I do."

"I know him relatively well," Mr Biden said, adding that "the most important thing dealing with foreign leaders in my experience … is just know the other guy."

More at the link   ...   https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-18/biden-vows-putin-will-pay-a-price-for-election-meddling/100015608

Biden Threatens Putin 2928424190

Here is the reaction from Putin:

Russia recalls its ambassador to U.S. after Biden brands Putin a 'killer'​

18 Mar 2021 ~~ By Yuliya Talmazan & Tatyana Chistkova

Excerpt:

Russia has recalled its ambassador to the United States after President Joe Biden made comments criticizing Russian leader Vladimir Putin that were “very bad” and without precedent, the Kremlin said Thursday.

"I won't be wordy in reaction to this," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters. "I will only say that these are very bad statements by the U.S. president."

In a television interview on Wednesday, Biden branded Putin a “killer” and said he would “pay a price” for 2020 election interference. Just hours later, Russia recalled its ambassador “for consultations” back in Moscow.
Peskov said Biden’s remarks show that he “definitely does not want to improve relations with our country."

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova did not cite specific reasons for recalling ambassador Anatoly Antonov, but indicated that relations between Moscow and Washington “have been going through hard times,” blaming the U.S. for bringing them “to a blind alley.”

LINK

==============

Biden the idiot has now angered another nation........, calling a powerful nations leader a killer in public is a massive blunder.

He also screwed up on the election date which was 2016

Sunsettommy

https://www.patriotaction.us/index.php

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent, jirqoadai, Butterballs and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next