Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA”

4 posters

Go down

PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA” Empty PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA”

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:21 pm

Star NFL Quarterback Dak Prescott refused to tell a reporter whether or not he was vaccinated during a news conference.

Prescott said, “I don’t necessarily think that’s exactly important…I think that’s HIPAA.”

From The Hill:

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott on Friday declined to disclose his vaccine status, saying doing so violates his privacy.

Prescott made the comment in a news conference when a reporter noted that running back Ezekiel Elliott said he had been vaccinated.

“I don’t necessarily think that’s exactly important. I think that’s HIPAA,” Prescott said when asked about his own vaccination status.

This comes after the NFL laid out strict rules for teams with players that are unvaccinated:

Here is the memo:

NFL Star DeAndre Hopkins came out even more forcefully against the NFL and their vaccine policies:

From Epoch Times:

NFL star DeAndre Hopkins suggested in a now-deleted tweet that his playing career is in jeopardy after the league announced new COVID-19 policies.

“Never thought I would say this. But being put in a position to hurt my team because I don’t want to partake in the vaccine is making me question my future in the NFL,” Hopkins, a receiver for the Arizona Cardinals, wrote in the tweet.

Go to link for entire article, memo and video:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/pushback-nfl-star-refuses-share-vaccine-status-think-hipaa/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA” Empty Re: PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA”

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Good for him. He has every right to keep it private.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57, Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA” Empty Re: PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA”

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:05 pm

I've been saying this since they came out with hipaa.   It doesn't protect you the consumer of health services.  IT protects the doctors, hospitals, gov't. NOT. YOU.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2023/10/twila-brase-exposes-the-deliberate-deception-of-hippa

If you were to ask the average American what HIPPA does, they’d tell you it protects your medical records and keeps them private. The reality is that this couldn’t be further from the truth.

The entire system is setup to take away your medical freedom and allowing the government, Big Pharma and health insurance companies to dictate what kind of medical care you receive. This is antithetical to medical freedom, and we need to fight back to protect our rights.

The centralization of power within the United States Government is deeply concerning. We no longer have individual liberties and privacy rights that are supposed to be protected by the Constitution when they are surveilling us even when we go to the doctor. Our healthcare decisions are supposed to be made between us and our doctor without interference from the government.

Don't take your phone into your doctor's office.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:38 am

Been a long time coming lol Hes probably died of the vaccine buy now
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down