Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid Canvassers have arrived. I don't like this

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Covid Canvassers have arrived.  I don't like this Empty Covid Canvassers have arrived. I don't like this

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:32 pm

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/the-covid-canvassers-have-arrived-this-is-how-you-deal-with-them/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Covid Canvassers have arrived.  I don't like this Empty Re: Covid Canvassers have arrived. I don't like this

Post by Lummy Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:39 am

Taken down.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Covid Canvassers have arrived.  I don't like this Empty Re: Covid Canvassers have arrived. I don't like this

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:06 am

Only the video is gone.  Scroll down to read the gov't's instructions to canvassers, plus comments.

I liked this one:
ROYALNONESUCH

Note to self: A real pandemic does not require advertising, PR campaigns and door-to-door salesmen
[size]

And Alan West's:
[/size]
My response to anyone asking: I choose to identify as vaccinated.
[size]
:thumbsup2: lol[/size]
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:38 am

I won't tell them anything, I won't answer any questions, I won't defend myself or, explain myself to them, should they come here, my only response will be, "it's none of you business, now get off of my property."

Who are these people anyway and, what gives them the right to ask anyone personal questions?
Abby08
Abby08

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:17 am

Abby08 wrote:I won't  tell them anything,  I won't answer any questions, I won't  defend myself or, explain  myself to them,  should they come here, my only response will be, "it's none of you business,  now get off of my property."

Who are these people anyway and,  what gives them the right to ask anyone personal questions?
You've got a big dog.  I've got a gated driveway.  Appears we're both in the clear.

But I hear you when it comes to just who do these people think they are?  My medical decisions are between me and my doctor.  It's AGAINST THE LAW to intrude upon that privacy.

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:18 am

In my original link to video...they would not immediately obey the homeowner's demand to get off his property. The guy was in a posted private gated area.
That's in Ponte Vedra.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:21 am

Calypso Jones wrote:In my original link to video...they would not immediately obey the homeowner's demand to get off his property.  The guy was in a posted private gated area.
That's in Ponte Vedra.
Interesting.  Where's Ponte Vedra?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:07 pm

2cent wrote:
Abby08 wrote:I won't  tell them anything,  I won't answer any questions, I won't  defend myself or, explain  myself to them,  should they come here, my only response will be, "it's none of you business,  now get off of my property."

Who are these people anyway and,  what gives them the right to ask anyone personal questions?
You've got a big dog.  I've got a gated driveway.  Appears we're both in the clear.

But I hear you when it comes to just who do these people think they are?  My medical decisions are between me and my doctor.  It's AGAINST THE LAW to intrude upon that privacy.

I have a big dog and, a gated driveway, if anyone takes it upon them self to open the gate and come in? What happens next, is on them.

This administration doesn't care about our rights or, about doing things that are illegal, after all, it's how they managed to be where they are.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:49 pm

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:In my original link to video...they would not immediately obey the homeowner's demand to get off his property.  The guy was in a posted private gated area.
That's in Ponte Vedra.
Interesting.  Where's Ponte Vedra?

It's rather an elite little city in Florida. It's entrance i found to be difficult to find. Rush lived there for a time. He might have still been living there. I don't know.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:36 am

Annnnnd neither do the American people.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/go-away-bidens-door-to-door-hunt-for-unvaccinated-rejected

President Joe Biden’s plan to have teams go door-to-door to urge those unvaccinated for COVID-19 to get the shot is being rejected by the public even before it begins.

By a 53%-37% margin, likely voters consider the aggressive tactic to be “a bad idea.”

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, only Democrats and liberals favor the plan. Some 63% of liberals like it, as opposed to 22% of conservatives.

What’s more, black people, white people, men, and women reject the idea.

Democrats also like the idea of companies requiring workers to be vaccinated. The poll analysis said, “Similarly, 56% of Democrats believe it should be legal for employers to require employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19, but only 34% of Republicans and 36% of unaffiliated voters agree.”

Notably, 71% said they had received a vaccine, including 68% of Republicans and 79% of Democrats. More whites said that they had received the shot than blacks, 76% to 52%.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next