Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer.

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer. - Page 2 Empty Re: US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer.

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:49 pm

I hope they wake up one night when they're old and cry about what they've done and how stupid they were.
Lummy
Lummy

Daily Bread and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer. - Page 2 Empty Re: US women's soccer takes knee, and I'm done with women's soccer.

Post by vege57 Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:57 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I quit watching 30 years ago.

It leaves me a little

"stone cold Steve Austin"
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:14 pm

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:56 am

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/us-womens-soccer-loses-to-canada-will-play-for-bronze/

lost to canada. Now they have a shot at bronze. Hope they flub that as well.

Looks like they don't deserve a pay raise after all.

Pride Goeth before a Fall.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

I wonder if Megan Rapinoe could take down the entire US women's soccer program all by herself. On top of everything else, she is even hard to look at. I really have no idea what in hell it is she's trying to do. She's ridiculous.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:00 pm

What they've done to soccer is what they've done to our country . 
And like the majority of those kids on that team that probably hate Rapinoe and what she stands for but silently let her grab the attention and say the crap she says are we ,as a silent majority any better for the way we've accepted Antifa , BLM and Democrat Marxist? 

We are no better .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:23 pm

I haven't accepted them. I don't know how you mean this? oh you mean, not saying anything??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:33 am

Americans don't hate Rapinoe cause she's a woman...or a frackin' lesbo. She's hated because she's an insufferable Blowhard.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/megan-rapinoe-isn-t-hated-because-she-s-a-woman-but-because-she-s-an-insufferable-blowhard
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:57 am

Suck air, Claire.

"My girlfriend actually just said, ‘You need to be careful,’” Megan Rapinoe told Rachel Maddow, two days after leading the U.S. women’s national team to a World Cup victory. “‘They’re going to ask you to run for president.’”

She was joking, but in the next breath she was deadly serious ...

“I kind of want to stop just talking about things and [ask], How do we put things in action? How do we help? What do we do?” she said when Maddow asked about her plans for the future. “I think I’m ready for that next thing. I want to be more impactful—the money where the mouth is.”
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/megan-rapinoe-americas-world-cup-heroine-a-political-star-is-born

How about a big dick where your mouth is? LOL.

Mmm ... What? Serious? She was serious? ... ... Nah, she was joking ...

If you want to see real social decay at work, you need look no further than lesbo politics.

I'd just like to ask, if I may, what the fuck are you talking about, Rappinoe? Little girls that look up to you no doubt want to know.

Give it up, you stupid bitch. You are crapping all over what was your star before you decided to defile it ala Regan MacNeil.

And that is the mark of a world class idiot.

(You're also crapping all over women.)

Last edited by Lummy on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:21 pm

WTF do lesbians actually represent with their stupid placards, marches, bitching and moaning?

At the end of the day ... nothing. Nada. Not a thing. Zero. Zip.

Take Rapinoe ... She protests against abject unhappiness, grief, and the death of her pussy -- I mean cat -- the cat that got run over by an Amtrak train a few years ago

. ... Mmm ... I should probably go back and read that again.

Anyway, in the meantime, sit up and fly right, Rappinoe. You're pissing people off.
Lummy
Lummy

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next