Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrible Crash this morning near me

3 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Go down

Terrible Crash this morning near me Empty Terrible Crash this morning near me

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:04 pm

Car travelling on local route crosses median, hits back of one car and head on into a truck. The passenger dies. 2 babies in the car, rescued but with burns and sent to one local and hospital in Charlottesville. Should have sent both to Charlottesville. There was an old gentleman (82) weed eating at the road line probably on his property. The truck hit him and killed him also. I hope no more die from this. Truck driver has no life threatening injuries. Durango passengers are fine.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Terrible Crash this morning near me Empty Re: Terrible Crash this morning near me

Post by 2cent Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:23 am

Oh, what a horrid, wretched thing to happen!  Poor babes.  Are the siblings?  Were the driver and passenger the babes' parents?  Or hasn't any of that been divulged yet?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Terrible Crash this morning near me Empty Re: Terrible Crash this morning near me

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:27 am

They're not sure.   They've sent body of person in car with babies to Roanoke for identification.  Is that weird or what?   The two dead are this person in the car with babies and the one guy on the road doing yard work.   I haven't had update on the babies yet.   One was rescued by phone company workers and the second by police onn the scene.  Fire...so i'm sure these kids have burns.

about two years ago we had an instance of 4 people breakig into a mennonite home with the intent of killing 2 sets of parents and abducting 4 plus children with their birth certificates. The perps were caught. The whole thing went off the rails. THat was about ten miles from me.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:49 am

Poor babes.  All of them, actually.

That's strange about the would-be kidnapping.  I wonder why they chose that family in particular.
Familiar w/them?
Particularly lovely children?
Thought Mennonite would make an easy target?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:53 am

all the above. One of the women thought it would be an in and out. But through a series of freak coincidences...the mother of the first family got away, local policeman got there, he didn't get what was going on, but thankfully it just went the way that the perps failed and were caught at the airport. Then they realized that the children had been drugged to make it easier to get them on the plane. God only knows what they had planned for those kids. expensive adoptions? or worse.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:59 am

Well that's a relief.  Gave them an incredible tale to tell for a long while.
Were the kids old enough to remember it all?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:00 am

no. too little.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:19 am

Link?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down