Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person Empty Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:58 am

https://americasbestpics.com/video/biden-gets-tangled-on-his-dogs-leash-and-judo-kicks-aUOEVmLqA

well..would ya look at that. The dog is ill mannered and the bidens have no clue how to handle a dog, especially a dog of this kind and size. I bet it isn't the first time that dog's been kicked and no wonder it bites.

these are trash people. for more than this reason.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person Empty Re: Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://americasbestpics.com/video/biden-gets-tangled-on-his-dogs-leash-and-judo-kicks-aUOEVmLqA

well..would ya look at that.   The dog is ill mannered and the bidens have no clue how to handle a dog, especially a dog of this kind and size.  I bet it isn't the first time that dog's been kicked and no wonder it bites.

these are trash people. for more than this reason.  

Biden does plenty of things worthy of criticism but, seriously, he's not intentionally kicking his dog in the head here.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person Empty Re: Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:37 pm

i didin't say he kicked the dog in the head.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:25 pm

trump is not a terrible person.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:53 pm

Instead of being a dog walker, he should just get a walker.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:12 pm

You can tell who a person is, how his home life is, by his dog.

I walk a lot, for health. Two blocks from me is a trailer home - long time ago there was no zoning in this city; and a long time ago, this area was on the outskirts of what was then a small Western city. But the trailer remains. It's a thirtysomething couple living there, with a couple of toddlers - Mum overweight, Pop with a beard and obligatory arm-band tattoos.

They had gotten a Lab mix pup.

This spring, I had gone by, and the poor little dog was left to play by himself outside. He was frantic for company...he ran up to the chain-link fence, tasted my fingers, tried to jump on my face but couldn't reach above the fence.

A few weeks passed, and I saw the man was yelling at the dog every time it came up to the fence. He smelled me, and he was confused he couldn't go see his friend.

A few months passed. Sometimes I passed by there on my bicycle, so I didn't take the time to check in. The dog was sometimes with one of the toddlers, but would go crazy when I rode by.

Now, this dog is almost full grown...and aggressive and noisy. I'd walked up to the fence, and he wanted to jump it but would pull back...but would jump and growl and bare the teeth. Nothing friendly there.

They made a mean dog. Wouldn't surprise me if there's an incident with that dog, there.

So. pResident Corn Pop, too, has a private side. We know that, from various diaries. From Hunter's taste in women...if you can call them women, at that age.

Now we see it in the dog. For cripes sake...if he doesn't want a dog, he shouldn't GET a dog. The photo ops aren't WORTH it - especially when we see this guy mentally delaminate every day. No one cares about whether he has a dog...

...except that the dog is obviously being abused.

I've known elderly persons, family and friends...and home life is always stressful. They can let loose. Having someone literally, clinically demented in the household is wearisome.

And especially for a dog.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:54 am

Casey Jones wrote:Now we see it in the dog. For cripes sake...if he doesn't want a dog, he shouldn't GET a dog. The photo ops aren't WORTH it - especially when we see this guy mentally delaminate every day. No one cares about whether he has a dog...

...except that the dog is obviously being abused.

Hate Biden all you want but get real that is NOT obvious at all.  Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person 2812882407
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:36 am

Casey Jones wrote:

.......... This spring, I had gone by, and the poor little dog was left to play by himself outside.  He was frantic for company...he ran up to the chain-link fence, tasted my fingers, tried to jump on my face but couldn't reach above the fence.

............ Now, this dog is almost full grown...and aggressive and noisy.   ..........but would jump and growl and bare the teeth.

................. They made a mean dog.  

I am not interested in the political side of this thread.

We had a similar experience a few year ago here. Were walking and a little happy pup came ambling up to a the fence for a pat.
We were all happy and patting the pup. An angry terse womens voice came out form the house "Leave the dog alone".
Was really sad. What a dog that will be now.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:32 pm

All I saw was Biden trying to "corral" the dog away from his wife and the military "aides", (for lack of the word I'm wanting), with the bottom of his leg. I see no entanglement w/the leash.
Okay, so the dog appears to not be the most well-trained dog on earth, and Biden not the best of handlers. But please, as disgusting a human being as that man makes, it does little good to make up negatives that aren't there. As we all well know, all it leads to is diminishing your own credibility.

2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:39 pm

They made a mean dog or something...that's right.  This dog has bitten now eleven times i think i read a few days ago.   He's handling the dog because likely his aides and security won't.   We got a glimpse at how he treats that dog in private.

Where's Major.  remember that/  That dog bit so many of them before the Bidens had to 'send it to the country'.   I got a bad feeling about what 'sending it to the country' means.  Suspect

The dog is badly behaved, desperate for some attention, and biting will get it attention. These people ARE NOT dog lovers nor do they know how to treat dogs.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next