Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Did I NOT KNOW that Sarah Sanders is Running for Gov. of AR??!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How Did I NOT KNOW that Sarah Sanders is Running for Gov. of AR??!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did I NOT KNOW that Sarah Sanders is Running for Gov. of AR??!!

Post by JMWinPR Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Are you saying being a political activist what allowed his law license to expire pending disbarment proceedings is a valid qualification for POTUS? Or surrendering a law license pending disbarment proceedings is a qualification to make school lunches? Next yur gonna tell us that cashing a Senate pay check for almost 40 yrs is another qualification for POTUS!!!

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

How Did I NOT KNOW that Sarah Sanders is Running for Gov. of AR??!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did I NOT KNOW that Sarah Sanders is Running for Gov. of AR??!!

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:24 am

Casey Jones wrote:You didn't know because everyone involved with Trump, has been Cancelled.  Mediuh blackout.  So much for a free press being essential to our fundamental liberties.

The flip side of that, is, we won't (you won't) get to evaluate her as a political candidate.  An effective press secretary is a far-different thing than an effective administrator.  Other than some base-level general competence, the tasks are far different.
Admittedly, CJ, it's not like I turn on the nightly news, so that could be part of the reason I didn't know about Sanders' run. Surprising, though, that I didn't see anyone mention it on BB's, or whatnot.

As far as evaluating Sanders goes, you make a good point. In doing a search of her announcement, not one out of 7 or 8 could resist some form of snark or another. That leaves going to the candidate's bio, which, as you know, are always written in as positive a light as possible.
Thankfully, in Sanders' case, I know quite a bit about her already.

Also, about our AG, Rutledge, who is going to be a strong contender.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2