Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans Don't Know Who The President Is

+3
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
HawkTheSlayer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Americans Don't Know Who The President Is - Page 2 Empty Re: Americans Don't Know Who The President Is

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I'm always stunned at the number of people who don't know the simplest things about America AND that many of them do NOT VOTE!!!   UNbelievable!!
GOOD!  (That people so uninformed don't vote, I mean.  Certainly NOT that they are so horribly uninformed.)  
When my husband asked his brother what he thinks of the 2nd Amendment last night, the answer was, "Honestly, I haven't given it much thought."
Do we really need him voting?

ITST, I admit not knowing that the most votes for prezzy in history went to Xi-Jo-Dense.  

If anyone were to ask me who the most popular president ever was, I still believe the honest answer would be President George Washington.

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and lustyslogger like this post

Back to top Go down

Americans Don't Know Who The President Is - Page 2 Empty Re: Americans Don't Know Who The President Is

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:58 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:It's pretty shameful in my opinion. It's revealing how dumb the masses have become in this nation . Therefore, they are easily manipulated into believing falsehoods.
And that is the true horror of it all. And they take us WITH THEM!
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:23 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

That just beggars belief,
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lustyslogger Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:07 am

And Pelosi wants to lower the voting age to 16. It's really sad to see these videos of very uninformed people.
lustyslogger
lustyslogger

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:00 am

lustyslogger wrote:And Pelosi wants to lower the voting age to 16.  It's really sad to see these videos of very uninformed people.

The left are trying on the same bullshit in NZ
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:36 am

lustyslogger wrote:And Pelosi wants to lower the voting age to 16.  It's really sad to see these videos of very uninformed people.
Meanwhile, people with sense want to raise the age limit.  (Personally, I'd go for "Only people who are on Social Security.)

It was surprising that the interviewer from Liberty Hangout didn't follow up w/that guy in the beginning who admitted to not voting, but, when asked, said he would've voted for Trump, if he had.  Why didn't she ask, "Then why didn't you vote?!," rather than applaud him?  

You do make a good point on the sadness of it all.  Well before suffrage, women were far more well informed than this crowd of beach bums.

*And I still don't buy that 'vote count' claim. Ain't no way on God's green earth that man got an historical number of votes.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:42 am

Red Lily wrote:These very same people are the ones who share the entitled attitude.  Entitled to what?   Everything they desire for nothing!   What do they contribute even to themselves let alone others?   Gonna shup now  :)
No need to shup.  Except for a moment, while I rant on.  lol.

"Entitlement" was one of the first words to be re-defined to meaning the opposite of what it truly means, and sticks in my craw every time I hear it.  Most people of our generation, and previous, were brought up to understand that, "You are only ENTITILED to what you have EARNED.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2