Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John McAfee, software founder, dead from apparent suicide.

+3
Calypso Jones
jirqoadai
Lummy
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John McAfee, software founder, dead from apparent suicide. Empty John McAfee, software founder, dead from apparent suicide.

Post by Lummy Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:49 pm

“Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: “We’re coming for you McAfee! We’re going to kill yourself”. I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn’t..."
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/suicide-didnt-whackd-john-mcafee-previously-hinted-us-officials-threatened-life/

I'm inclined to believe him, myself. Internet is the devil's playground, and cybersecurity is an endeavor you can't win.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, jirqoadai and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

John McAfee, software founder, dead from apparent suicide. Empty Re: John McAfee, software founder, dead from apparent suicide.

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:57 pm

i just posted this in the On this day in history. poor guy. maybe i will see him in Heaven
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

John McAfee, software founder, dead from apparent suicide. Empty Re: John McAfee, software founder, dead from apparent suicide.

Post by Lummy Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Oh, pardon me ... Yeah, he had some serious demons for years. They finally got him.
Lummy
Lummy

jirqoadai and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:17 pm

I suspect murder.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lone Gunman and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote: I suspect murder.
wut gave it away? his elbows smashed together behind his back?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:08 pm

are we gonna be seein' those McAfee didn't delete himself but it was a fatal error.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lone Gunman and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:are we gonna be seein' those McAfee didn't delete himself  but it was a fatal error.

What?

Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:00 am

Calypso Jones wrote:are we gonna be seein' those McAfee didn't delete himself  but it was a fatal error.

I wonder if we'll ever know just how much dirt he had on the government. No way in hell he was arrested just for "taxes". He had millions and millions...could pay off any taxes. Interesting comment he once made: "The things you believe you own, in reality, own you."
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lone Gunman and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:01 am

His father committed suicide. They'll probably try to claim it runs in the blood or something...
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:15 pm

The government has been hounding him for decades. He's been chased all over the world. Of course he didn’t commit suicide. He had his intentions tattooed on his arm.

EvilCat Breath

Lone Gunman, Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next