Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female

4 posters

Go down

Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female Empty Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:03 pm

Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female 9B434738B5A8460EB10174C4FA2D4F97

Her name is Elizabeth Mann, a white grandmother of 8 and mother of 3. She was murdered in an attempted car jacking by a black female.

Were white privilege, systemic inequality and implicit bias a reality, we’d all know what happened to Elizabeth Mann (she was murdered by a black female teenager in a “carjacking gone wrong”). [Grandmother Of 8 Killed During Attempted Carjacking In Rural Stanislaus County, Family Says, Sacramento CBS, June 7, 2021]:

The woman who was gunned down during an attempted carjacking outside an Executive Inn in rural Stanislaus County was a mother of three and grandmother of eight, her family told CBS13 on Monday.

The family identified the woman killed as 60-year-old Elizabeth Mann of Tracy. They called Mann generous enough to give a person the last dollar out of her pocket.

Cherri Booth ​was a guest at the inn and saw the aftermath of the violence as the Mann’s son rushed outside.

“It just breaks my heart because that trickled down to all of her children, grandchildren. It’s so not fair,” Booth said.

Deputies arrested Tierra Davis, 18, who was booked into the Stanislaus County Jail on charges related to the homicide and attempted carjacking.

At around 1 a.m. Sunday, deputies responded to reports of shots fired along the 7100 block of McCracken Road in Westley. Multiple callers reported the shooting. Now, investigators are looking into possible connections to a larger crime spree spanning Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties.

Right now, Stockton police are investigating whether or not Davis is the same suspect who allegedly carjacked and shot a man multiple times near Center and First streets less than an hour before the motel shooting.

Michelle Matlock says she heard the gunshots.

“I don’t know, I heard some pop, pop, pop. I didn’t know what it was,” she said.

Investigators said it’s believed Davis was also involved in a crash on I-5 with the car related to the carjacking in Stockton.

Booth said she prays for Mann’s family and wonders why an 18-year-old would resort to such violence.

“I don’t know what her motive was or why she felt so desperate that she had to kill someone. She could’ve taken off in the car,” she said.

“I don’t know what her motive was…,” is the quote from an individual who refuses to connect to the dots of Critical Race Theory, 1619 Project, and the George Floyd insanity where every problem black individuals face is automatically blamed on all white people.

Her name is Elizabeth Mann.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/06/14/her-name-is-elizabeth-mann-white-grandmother-of-8-and-mother-of-3-murdered-in-an-attempted-car-jacking-by-a-black-female/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female Empty Re: Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female

Post by Lummy Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:44 pm

Ship them out.
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female Empty Re: Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female

Post by jirqoadai Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:51 am

oh boy. this puts off that feast i was preparing the local chapter of the naacp
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered in an Attempted Car Jacking by a Black Female Empty Re: Her Name Is Elizabeth Mann: White Grandmother of 8 and Mother of 3 Murdered

Post by RV Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:00 am

The MSM and the DNC couldn't care less that a "white" woman was shot and killed. If I remember correctly the flags, banners and organization repeatedly says that only Black Lives Matter.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down