Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers' Prof (black female) 'gonna have to take these white mfers out

4 posters

Go down

Rutgers' Prof (black female) 'gonna have to take these white mfers out Empty Rutgers' Prof (black female) 'gonna have to take these white mfers out

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:04 pm

https://www.revolver.news/2022/12/rutgers-professor-lady-white-people-ommitted-to-being-villains-whiteness-is-going-to-have-an-end-date-take-these-mfers-out/

black. female. What'd i tell you about toxic femininity? yeah. You should listen. This racist water buffalo say, 'white people are committed to being the villain, whiteness is going to have an end date, we gonna have to take the mofos out.

I don't believe she has thought this through.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Rutgers' Prof (black female) 'gonna have to take these white mfers out Empty Re: Rutgers' Prof (black female) 'gonna have to take these white mfers out

Post by EvilCat Breath Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:56 am

I hope she doesn't wait too long.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rutgers' Prof (black female) 'gonna have to take these white mfers out Empty Re: Rutgers' Prof (black female) 'gonna have to take these white mfers out

Post by vege57 Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:01 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.revolver.news/2022/12/rutgers-professor-lady-white-people-ommitted-to-being-villains-whiteness-is-going-to-have-an-end-date-take-these-mfers-out/

black.  female.  What'd i tell you about toxic femininity?  yeah.   You should listen.    This racist water buffalo say, 'white people are committed to being the villain, whiteness is going to have an end date, we gonna have to take the mofos out.

I don't believe she has thought this through.

""whiteness is going to have an end date,""

It will have an end date as the races mix, I just wounder whom they will blame for all the problems when that happens,

It might come down to degrees of whiteness lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:12 am

Calypso Jones wrote:What'd i tell you about toxic femininity?  yeah.   You should listen.    This racist water buffalo say, 'white people are committed to being the villain, whiteness is going to have an end date, we gonna have to take the mofos out.

This is a college prof? She should be kicked to the curb. Rutgers is failing -- its students, its purpose and its country.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:16 am

it's all part of judgement.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:04 am

These overeducated shitheads actually believe they deserve their intellectual freedom because they kissed ass for a time.

Evil or Very Mad

They kiss ass to this day.

They have but one objective: to make the world absurd.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down