Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS

+4
Calypso Jones
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS - Page 2 Empty Re: CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS

Post by Lummy Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:38 pm

I see chaos in the future.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS - Page 2 Empty Re: CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Well we certainly won't have to worry about any intervention from the "its not the governments problem" Biden administration .

We better wake up and start going after the people that are bringing calamity on top of calamity to this country to bring us to our knees .
Soros , and Democrat leaders need to be taken to task
Whatchu goin' on about there, Willis?   @Daily Bread, the first thing JBS did was inform the W.H., and they sic'd the FIB on it, and are sure it's Russia, Russia, Russia.

There was a much better article than this earlier today, but has somehow vanished into that infamous Black Hole.  So, here's second choice:
JBS told the White House that a criminal group likely based in Russia was responsible. The FBI is leading the investigation and Biden administration officials are asking the Russian government for an explanation.
Yeah, I know ...the FIB?  Why not the CIA?  (Are kids no longer taught that FIB is internal affairs, and CIA is EX-ternal?)  

IAC, it sounds like a meat packing plant is more on top of things that some wee, trivial FUEL LINE!  Speaking of which, did you know that Colonial paid the ransom?  In that earlier article, I read $4.4 or $4.6 Mil.  This article rounds it off to "nearly $5 Mil."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jbs-meat-supplier-cyberattack/

But I agree 100-fold that we need to start kicking these rotters' asses! NOT paying them! Evil or Very Mad
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:Its amazing how useless our CIA is when its not telling us how protective and professional it is in a Hollywood movie . Maybe its ultra secret because its Ultra inept .

Remember back when they could track down mad cow disease to a specific farm and cow?  And yet...looks at the MANY things they supposedly are incapable of when it comes to protecting this country and citizens....  Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  As far as I can see there is little, if ANY need for the CIA and FBI any longer.  They're as corrupt as the cartels.
Or, you'd think that Silicon Valley could spit out SOMEthing useful.  Yeah, I know, it's the "and can be trusted to be on our side" part that's hard to come by.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:29 pm

2cent wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:Its amazing how useless our CIA is when its not telling us how protective and professional it is in a Hollywood movie . Maybe its ultra secret because its Ultra inept .

Remember back when they could track down mad cow disease to a specific farm and cow?  And yet...looks at the MANY things they supposedly are incapable of when it comes to protecting this country and citizens....  Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  As far as I can see there is little, if ANY need for the CIA and FBI any longer.  They're as corrupt as the cartels.
Or, you'd think that Silicon Valley could spit out SOMEthing useful.  Yeah, I know, it's the "and can be trusted to be on our side" part that's hard to come by.

Tech is totally infiltrated.
Most by design.

2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:34 pm

***Folks, I surely do wish I could find that article that I read earlier this morning. It was by either CNBC, or CBS. Yes, the source surprised me, because the article was so thorough.

It stated the exact amount that Colonial paid to Ransomware, and just who these culprits are on the dark web. It went on to explain that the reason they get paid is they find the "goods" on the top guys of company, and threaten to expose them, if they don't pay up.

So! Now we know that there's some pretty bad players at Colonial Pipeline who've got secrets that need to be kept. And I highly doubt it's something as innocuous as, 'So-and-So cheating on his wife.'

I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist, but it is a rather scary thought that these major players have something so bad going on that they'll shell out over $4 MILLION to keep it quiet.

Yeah, one of those things that make you go, "Hmmm/"
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:38 pm

2cent wrote:***Folks, I surely do wish I could find that article that I read earlier this morning.  It was by either CNBC, or CBS.  Yes, the source surprised me, because the article was so thorough.

It stated the exact amount that Colonial paid to Ransomware, and just who these culprits are on the dark web.  It went on to explain that the reason they get paid is they find the "goods" on the top guys of company, and threaten to expose them, if they don't pay up.

So!  Now we know that there's some pretty bad players at Colonial Pipeline who've got secrets that need to be kept.  And I highly doubt it's something as innocuous as, 'So-and-So cheating on his wife.'

I'm not going to get my knickers in a twist, but it is a rather scary thought that these major players have something so bad going on that they'll shell out over $4 MILLION to keep it quiet.

In other words... They've taken a page from Al Sharpton's playbook?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
2cent wrote:***Folks, I surely do wish I could find that article that I read earlier this morning.  It was by either CNBC, or CBS.  Yes, the source surprised me, because the article was so thorough.

It stated the exact amount that Colonial paid to Ransomware, and just who these culprits are on the dark web.  It went on to explain that the reason they get paid is they find the "goods" on the top guys of company, and threaten to expose them, if they don't pay up.

So!  Now we know that there's some pretty bad players at Colonial Pipeline who've got secrets that need to be kept.  And I highly doubt it's something as innocuous as, 'So-and-So cheating on his wife.'

In other words...   They've taken a page from Al Sharpton's playbook?
More like the Hildebeast's. Remember those over 900 FIB files miraculously 'found' in a closet?
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:30 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I don't think eating cow brains helped my intelligence none. Lol.
I remember eating them as a young fledgling in the early 60s. They were very tasty! It was my grandfathers favorite meal. Given he was born in 1906, on a subsistence farm, they ate everything on every animal.

My grandmother was one of the best 3 cooks I knew, all women. She would season and kinda brown those brains whole in a little lard and them friccasee'(braise) or smother them down with plenty onion and a little garlic. No roux.

Then slice, return to pot,  and serve over rice.

I haven't seen them commercially available for decades.i guess a home boucherie( slaughter and cookout) may be the only option.
Given the fact that oxtails, beef tongue, sweetbread(thymus gland), kidneys, and liver sell for more than $10/lb or more than most cuts of beef, I guess brains might sell for $100/lb as most cows are much smarter than regressive democrats.

That post just bought me back to a very bad expensive meal at a French restaurant .
Sweet bread ain't sweet bread
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:43 pm

Just cant get my head around eating brains, liver and kidney all good,
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:13 am

Lummy wrote:I see chaos in the future.
With the information available to the public as well as computers, one could launch a global cyber war from a public wi-fi spot.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

HawkTheSlayer, Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2