Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS

+4
Calypso Jones
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS Empty CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:23 am

The biggest meat company in the world, JBS is currently shut down globally because of a cyber attack. To Ice Age Farmer, it is obvious that what we are watching is the marriage between Klaus Schwab’s imminent “cyberpandemic” and the Globalists’ war on meat.

He says, “Union reps are already saying there could be a protein deficiency globally, if we’re not able to get JBS back online and processing,” but he says what’s not mentioned is that JBS had already started idling some of their facilities, due to a drought in Brazil that has destroyed their corn crops, causing feed costs to explode, coinciding with a drought in the US, leading to seven dollar corn.

Reuters has reported that BRF, the world’s largest poultry exporter was considering slaughtering their chickens and stopping pork and poultry plants because of the record corn prices, “So it is no surprise that they reach into their back pocket and pull out that perfect excuse, the ‘cyber pandemic’.

continued:
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/cyberattack-shuts-down-biggest-meat-producer-in-world-jbs/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS Empty Re: CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:21 am

It will have serious consequences.

In the last 3 months, food prices have risen considerably. Especially pork and chicken.

I was just going through the local weekly sales to make a shopping trip to town tomorrow. Some ineexpensive meat items are 30-50 cents a pound higher on sale.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS Empty Re: CYBERATTACK SHUTS DOWN BIGGEST MEAT PRODUCER IN WORLD, JBS

Post by Lummy Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:09 pm

Mmm ... how do or can we know that JBS didn't do it themselves in order to "tweak" the global price of meat up a bit more to their liking?

Sounds like a headline that will magically appear in a month after the fact, when nobody remembers or cares.
Lummy
Lummy

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:53 pm

how do we know peta and other leftist envirowhacko groups are not behind it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:46 pm

They're already pretty well back up and running.

JBS Meat Plants Mostly Back Online Following Cyberattack:
The Sao Paulo, Brazil, company says that given the progress its IT team has made to neutralize the cyberbreach, it expects the vast majority of its beef, pork, poultry and prepared foods plants to be operational Wednesday.

"Our systems are coming back online and we are not sparing any resources to fight this threat," Andre Nogueira, chief executive of JBS USA, said in a statement.

"We have cybersecurity plans in place to address these types of issues and we are successfully executing those plans."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/jbs-meat-plants-mostly-back-online-following-cyberattack/ar-AAKDhmg?OCID=ansmsnnews11
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Well we certainly won't have to worry about any intervention from the "its not the governments problem" Biden administration .

We better wake up and start going after the people that are bringing calamity on top of calamity to this country to bring us to our knees .
Soros , and Democrat leaders need to be taken to task
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:34 pm

Its amazing how useless our CIA is when its not telling us how protective and professional it is in a Hollywood movie . Maybe its ultra secret because its Ultra inept .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Its amazing how useless our CIA is when its not telling us how protective and professional it is in a Hollywood movie . Maybe its ultra secret because its Ultra inept .

Remember back when they could track down mad cow disease to a specific farm and cow? And yet...looks at the MANY things they supposedly are incapable of when it comes to protecting this country and citizens.... Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. As far as I can see there is little, if ANY need for the CIA and FBI any longer. They're as corrupt as the cartels.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread, 2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:42 pm

They're needed by Democrats to check on us republicans .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:36 pm

I don't think eating cow brains helped my intelligence none. Lol.
I remember eating them as a young fledgling in the early 60s. They were very tasty! It was my grandfathers favorite meal. Given he was born in 1906, on a subsistence farm, they ate everything on every animal.

My grandmother was one of the best 3 cooks I knew, all women. She would season and kinda brown those brains whole in a little lard and them friccasee'(braise) or smother them down with plenty onion and a little garlic. No roux.

Then slice, return to pot,  and serve over rice.

I haven't seen them commercially available for decades.i guess a home boucherie( slaughter and cookout) may be the only option.
Given the fact that oxtails, beef tongue, sweetbread(thymus gland), kidneys, and liver sell for more than $10/lb or more than most cuts of beef, I guess brains might sell for $100/lb as most cows are much smarter than regressive democrats.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next