Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder

3 posters

Go down

Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder Empty Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 28, 2021 5:09 pm

The dead girl who at one point tweeted that she 'hated white people'..and she is one, was found dead and her murderer was pronounced 'guilty' today by a jury. This only took three years. Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder 452754053 Her family was very angry with conservative commentators who reported on this illegal alien murdering their baby girl. Somebody's priorities are out of whack.

https://turtleboysports.com/in-the-ultimate-irony-mollie-tibbetts-tweeted-i-hate-white-people-and-probably-wouldnt-have-had-a-problem-with-the-undocumented-illegal-immigrant-who-killed-her/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder Empty Re: Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder

Post by Red Lily Fri May 28, 2021 7:23 pm

His illegal status should be covered up. He is guilty because he is a MAN and that's all that matters. Rolling Eyes
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder Empty Re: Update on deceased Mollie Tibbetts' killer's trial for murder

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 28, 2021 7:57 pm

he might think he's a woman. He's guilty cause he murdered her.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri May 28, 2021 8:29 pm

Of course. Some of the comments irritated me specifying it should be highlighted that he is a MAN instead of highlighting he is 'undocumented'.

Liberals and their toxic masculinity crap annoy the hell out of me!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 28, 2021 8:33 pm

i hear you. Let me rephrase my post.....He may think he's a woman by the July sentencing if you get my drift.

I'm sorry for the girl...so young...but she was a true liberal...she hates white people..and she's white...AND her parents were angry at conservative commentators for reporting on the situation. Seems liberals are willing to sacrifice their kids for the Democrat party agenda.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat May 29, 2021 12:57 am

Actually, nitwit, the proper, legal term is, "ILLEGAL ALIEN."
2cent
2cent

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 29, 2021 8:56 am

What do you think the sentence will be in July. I doubt a death sentence.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:02 pm

allegedly got life. Here's his story of the events. He was kidnapped and held hostage by two guys. They killed Mollie and put her in his truck. mmm. kay.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mollie-tibbetts-killer-sentenced
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down