Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legalized Murder?

+6
stjames1_53
vege57
Elizabeth Theus
jirqoadai
Casey Jones
RV
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Legalized Murder? Empty Legalized Murder?

Post by RV Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 pm

There were some doctors who were also Nazi’s and used Jews for "experimentation", aka TORTURE. I would put Dr. Fauci right up there with them for the pain and suffering he has and continues to cause. What’s more, the pain and suffering is needless and motivated by financial gains.

I’ve watched several videos and did some research on good old doctor Fauci and guess what I found? He has a dark past, has done his share of stealing credit, has done his share of patenting, has made money off of the pain and suffering of others and has made millions of dollars from the “vaccine” and government funds for the research of the Corona virus. Couple with that the fact that the organization he heads, NIAID, has also worked with the Chinese Communist government and the Wuhan lab, funneling millions of dollars to them for their work “researching” Corona viruses!

There is a real doctor who has attempted to blow the whistle on Fauci, (Dr. Judy Mikovits M.D.) who was jailed but not charged for any crime, had her career destroyed, had her husband terrorized and was under a five year “gag order” from a court. Apparently the Fauci was doing or ordered research using animal and fetal tissue and was in cahoots with Wuhan China. Coincidentally, Wuhan China is where the Corona virus started.

You may remember Dr. Mikovits for her work on AIDS / HIV. She continued work beyond what the French did and not only isolated the virus but, created treatments for it. Along with what Dr. Mikovits has endured, the FBI and DOJ “sealed” her case up so that she couldn’t even hire an attorney to represent her. Fauci wanted to make SURE that no attorney would represent her and that the truth would not come out.

There are many doctors who are starting to speak out. Not only are they under intense pressure to make all deaths listed as ‘Covid 19’ but, there are substantial financial rewards for it. Just a simple diagnosis of ‘Covid 19’ reaps financial rewards but, putting a patient on a respirator renders ever more financial rewards. Ultimately, if the patient dies for any reason, there is pressure on the physician to label it as a “Covid 19” related death. Now why would there be pressure on physicians to label all deaths as “Covid 19”?

I finally see the connection now! There is plenty of money to be made off of this “pandemic”. If you doubt what I say, just imagine that there are 330 million people in the United States. Now let’s suppose that only one third of them are scared out of their mind. These one third or 110 million people all take the vaccine. Let’s also suppose that the vaccine goes for $100 a pop. Now I know what you’re saying, going to the doctor for a vaccination will cost much more than $100 but, indulge me. Hopefully a little math and you’ve figured out that 110 million people getting a $100 vaccination equals 11 billion dollars! Not a bad amount of money, eh?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, stjames1_53, MisterVeritis, JMWinPR and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Legalized Murder? Empty Re: Legalized Murder?

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:58 pm

This whole Beer Cooties farce is TEXTBOOK illustration of the danger of government getting involved in medical care.

Start to finish, this has been a problem. First, the Fouch playing games in China. Then, when the virus was sprung, patients were complaining that some insurance plans wouldn't pay...because there was no diagnostic code, apparently.

So they fixed that and put a heavy reward on caring for them; and alluva sudden, EVERYONE had Wu Flu. And those who DID have it, had to go on respirators. And suffer for a week and die; WHILE the quacks HID the obvious, proven cures.

Then this goddamn vaxx-that's-not-a-vax. NOTHING can be used BUT this non-vaxx, and it's KILLING people.

Government medical care. What it is, is a way to transfer government money to the rich and powerful, in this case, hospital administrators and Big Pharma.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, stjames1_53, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:56 am

you posted this in celebration of them killing 34 of us? odd. should the germans simply had napalmed the jewish consentration camps?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:32 pm

Apparently Cuomo will never be charged for killing 4,000+ in nursing homes...
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

stjames1_53 and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:38 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Apparently Cuomo will never be charged for killing 4,000+ in nursing homes...
you and half the website has been proclaiming israel a freind, and germany an enemy, while the jews have never given compensation to USS Liberty families and survivors, while germany helped the christians in Biafra. Germany also was instrumentle in saving 550,000 lives in nankin china too.

Last edited by jirqoadai on Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:40 pm

jirqoadai wrote:you posted this in celebration of them killing 34 of us? odd. should the germans simply had napalmed the jewish consentration camps?

Once they had gotten ALL of the Jewish men, women and children out. I would have been in favor of putting ALL of the Nazi's along with Adolf into the camp and Napalming it...
RV
RV

stjames1_53 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:42 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Apparently Cuomo will never be charged for killing 4,000+ in nursing homes...

Of course not. That's 4,000+ new Democrat voters!
RV
RV

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:43 pm

RV wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:you posted this in celebration of them killing 34 of us? odd. should the germans simply had napalmed the jewish consentration camps?

Once they had gotten ALL of the Jewish men, women and children out. I would have been in favor of putting ALL of the Nazi's along with Adolf into the camp and Napalming it...
ALL the nazis? you wanted to nape ALL the nazis? are you sure of this?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:46 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
RV wrote:

ALL the nazis? you wanted to nape ALL the nazis? are you sure of this?

Did I stutter? Was I not clear? YES, I would have agreed to putting ALL of the Nazi's AND Adolf into the Concentration camps and Napalming them with the Nazi's in them!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:46 pm

grow tf up already. Oskar Schindler and his buddies you would nape. just because they were nazi party members?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next