Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs Rand Paul's simple reply to threat.

2 posters

Go down

Mrs Rand Paul's simple reply to threat. Empty Mrs Rand Paul's simple reply to threat.

Post by Lummy Wed May 26, 2021 11:10 am

Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s wife took no prisoners in a Twitter thread blasting political extremists, following a death threat sent to their house.

“I got the death threat letter and called the FBI. This kind of violent threat is fomented against Rand daily by @ReallyAmerican1, a Dem PAC that pays thugs like @mmpadellan, to celebrate the assault that nearly killed Rand. @DNC ignores. @richardmarx was inciting more violence just this weekend,” Kelley wrote.

“For years people like @BetteMidler have cheered Rand’s horrific attack and serious injuries. The former teacher of the year @RodRobinsonRVA tweeted that Rand’s attacker was a ‘hero’ and urged Mitch McConnell’s neighbors to ‘step up’. Why is he still teaching?”

“I am sick of the hatred and vitriol from people who boast of their ‘empathy and compassion’ in their bios. Rand will continue to stand up for our constitutionally protected liberties.”

“We won’t be intimidated. And yes, we have guns,” Paul concluded.

I got the death threat letter and called the FBI. This kind of violent threat is fomented against Rand daily by @ReallyAmerican1 , a Dem PAC that pays thugs like @mmpadellan to celebrate the assault that nearly killed Rand.
— Kelley Paul (@KelleyAshbyPaul) May 25, 2021

I am sick of the hatred and vitriol from people who boast of their “empathy and compassion” in their bios. Rand will continue to stand up for our constitutionally protected liberties. He will keep questioning the “experts.” We won’t be intimidated. And yes, we have guns.
— Kelley Paul (@KelleyAshbyPaul) May 25, 2021

Midler apparently worships a different god, the jewish god -- the one watching us from the air.

I seem remember when this kind of threat was illegal. Credit the internet -- especially Facebook and Twitter -- for tearing down that wall.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mrs Rand Paul's simple reply to threat. Empty Re: Mrs Rand Paul's simple reply to threat.

Post by Casey Jones Wed May 26, 2021 2:13 pm

Bathhouse Bette worships a different god, alright.

The one in her mirror.

Never have those, so mediocre, ever been so proud...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down