Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: The Deleted Database In Maricopa County Has Been Recovered!

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING: The Deleted Database In Maricopa County Has Been Recovered! Empty BREAKING: The Deleted Database In Maricopa County Has Been Recovered!

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat May 22, 2021 5:40 pm

Oh baby!

I told you there was something special about this Audit in Arizona, and you are now seeing it play out before your very eyes….

Not only are we about to uncover the ORIGINAL fraud, but it looks like we are about to prove the SECOND fraud when they tried to delete the files during the Audit.

That, my friends, is called “spoliation of evidence” and that is highly illegal.

Want that in non-legal terms?

The Deep State actors that did this are in a shit-ton of trouble!

We’re talking 15 years in prison trouble….

Perhaps, TREASON trouble?

We will see.

Covering up for a crime is the same as committing the crime.

continued:
https://welovetrump.com/2021/05/18/breaking-the-deleted-database-in-maricopa-county-has-been-recovered/?utm_source=newsletter_wr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_wr
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: The Deleted Database In Maricopa County Has Been Recovered! Empty Re: BREAKING: The Deleted Database In Maricopa County Has Been Recovered!

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat May 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Yeah, it's treason. HOWEVER.....anybody going to prison under Biden/Harris? I'll believe it when I see it.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: The Deleted Database In Maricopa County Has Been Recovered! Empty Re: BREAKING: The Deleted Database In Maricopa County Has Been Recovered!

Post by Red Lily Sat May 22, 2021 10:08 pm

I'll believe any of it when I see it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57, Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun May 23, 2021 2:12 pm

Hm.  Pretty interesting stuff.  I suppose we all wonder what it will amount to, if anything.  

*That guy who was explaining how he went about doing the audit and finding the "lost" data base info would make an excellent teacher.
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down