Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maricopa bombshell! Election database erased just before audit began

5 posters

Go down

Maricopa bombshell! Election database erased just before audit began Empty Maricopa bombshell! Election database erased just before audit began

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 13, 2021 2:16 pm

'Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted?'

A letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate, which is conducting an audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County, has a bombshell: County officials apparently erased an election database from a computer just before turning it over, under subpoena, for the audit.

"We have recently discovered that the entire 'Database' directory from the D drive of the machine 'EMSPrimary' has been deleted," the letter from Senate President Karen Fann to the Maricopa Board of Supervisors, and its chairman, Jack Sellers, notes.

"This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena. In addition, the main database for the Election Management System (EMS) Software, 'Results Tally and Reporting,' is not located anywhere on the EMSPrimary machine, even though all of the EMS Clients reference that machine as the location of the database," the letter says.

"This suggests that the main database for all election related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed. Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?"

conttinued:
https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/maricopa-bombshell-election-database-erased-just-audit-begun/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Crusader and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Maricopa bombshell! Election database erased just before audit began Empty Re: Maricopa bombshell! Election database erased just before audit began

Post by Jen Thu May 13, 2021 2:37 pm

Obbbbviously it was a convenient "accident".
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Maricopa bombshell! Election database erased just before audit began Empty Re: Maricopa bombshell! Election database erased just before audit began

Post by 2cent Thu May 13, 2021 5:29 pm

The president of the AZ state Senate sure is an overly polite person.
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu May 13, 2021 6:29 pm

so back to the main question. if a bunch of towel heads took over your plane, would YOU try to make it crash in a field?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu May 13, 2021 6:30 pm

jirqoadai wrote:so back to the main question. if a bunch of towel heads took over your plane, would YOU try to make it crash in a field?

Vege says no,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu May 13, 2021 6:34 pm

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:so back to the main question. if a bunch of towel heads took over your plane, would YOU try to make it crash in a field?

Vege says no,
i believe the ANG would down it before it hit DJTs house, so, maybe i could find out its true destination first? wouldnt wanna interupt fate if i didnt have to.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu May 13, 2021 7:28 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Vege says no,
i believe the ANG would down it before it hit DJTs house, so, maybe i could find out its true destination first? wouldnt wanna interupt fate if i didnt have to.

""wouldnt wanna interupt fate if i didnt have to""

lol aint that the truth
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down