Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe a typical democrat spine:

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Describe a typical democrat spine: - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe a typical democrat spine:

Post by Lummy Sat May 22, 2021 4:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:http://www.spiritofthescripture.com/id2173-jesus-and-the-teaching-of-the-seven-unclean-spirits-2.html

This is interesting although the chakra thing.....only shows me how satan copycats anything God does.  

I've wondered if all ideas are easily corrupted by satan because satan is basically listening to and watching everything, so that the road to hell really is paved with good intentions, conceived by man but part of the devil's repertoire very quickly.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Describe a typical democrat spine: - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe a typical democrat spine:

Post by Lummy Sat May 22, 2021 4:20 pm

My understanding is that a great deal of Christian religion and all of its spriituality has been suppressed by the Church because it is not utilitarian and has no "practical" application.

The separation of the practice of going through the motions from actual Faith and communion is a very seious flaw in Christianity, even Catholicism. Spirituality is integral to religious wellness.

When American religious leaders witness actual spirituality, it tends frightens them.

Last edited by Lummy on Sat May 29, 2021 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat May 22, 2021 4:26 pm

Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Describe a typical democrat spine: - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe a typical democrat spine

Post by RV Mon May 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Lummy wrote:Marshmallow cream.

They are incapable of making distinctions, probably being way too dumbed down.

Democratic support for Israel has eroded:

Well, how magic is that? No explanation. No recent history. No apparent reason. Just all the sudden democrats' support of Israel has evaporated.

All information relevant to democrats goes in up here, then goes 'round 'n 'round 'n 'round ... and comes out down here.

Jello? Peanut butter? Egg?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Describe a typical democrat spine: - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe a typical democrat spine

Post by RV Sat May 29, 2021 9:22 am

Lummy wrote:If you compare moral laws where you can that are shared among the religions, maybe you will find a few that are more universally important than others?

"More universally important"? Who gets to decide what is "universally important"? You? Me? God? The people who are politicians? Lawyers? Who?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 29, 2021 9:25 am

There's only one set that is eternally important.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat May 29, 2021 12:13 pm

Lummy wrote:My understanding is that a great deal of Christian religion and all of its spriituality has been suppressed by the Church because it is not utilitarian and has no "practical" application.

The separation of the practice of going through the motions from actual Faith and Communion is a very seious flaw in Christianity, IMHO, even Catholicism. Spirituality is integral to religious wellness.

When American religious leaders witness actual spirituality, it frightens them. This has been shown in the practice of the outright outlawing of the Native American Ghost Dance.

Western Christianity seems to be intentionally driving toward atheism.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat May 29, 2021 12:15 pm

I don't see how anything can be done about it. Blame others all you want, the problem is you.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat May 29, 2021 12:15 pm

Prove me wrong, please.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2