Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN-BEER-LIEVABLE Beer lovers furious as Stella Artois reduces alcohol percentage and say it ‘tastes of nothing

+5
vege57
Booman
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
Neo
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

UN-BEER-LIEVABLE Beer lovers furious as Stella Artois reduces alcohol percentage and say it ‘tastes of nothing - Page 4 Empty Re: UN-BEER-LIEVABLE Beer lovers furious as Stella Artois reduces alcohol percentage and say it ‘tastes of nothing

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:once in a while i like9 a dark beer like Texas Bach...but i always need help getting to the car.  

"Texas Bach "------ lolololol Razz Razz Razz

After you drink dat, do you go home and play Yellow Rose of Texas on the piano?

Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

UN-BEER-LIEVABLE Beer lovers furious as Stella Artois reduces alcohol percentage and say it ‘tastes of nothing - Page 4 Empty Re: UN-BEER-LIEVABLE Beer lovers furious as Stella Artois reduces alcohol percentage and say it ‘tastes of nothing

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:08 pm

They gave a US brewer the right to produce Stella so that's the end of it anyways . Molson and Labatts were at one time a great beer but decades ago they also gave the production rights to American brewers and they killed the brand . If you can get your hands on their Canadian made suds(export) your in luck .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:20 pm

Daily Bread wrote:They gave a US brewer the right to produce Stella so that's the end of it anyways . Molson and Labatts were at one time a great beer but decades ago they also gave the production rights to American brewers and they killed the brand . If you can get your hands on their Canadian made suds(export) your in luck .
Heineken is domestically brewed too. And it sucks!

Homegrown microbrews are the only quality left.

Collectively, they consume more hopps than the major breweries . That's a telling sign as to how little hopps(major expense compared to grain and barley) the brand names are using these days.

Daily Bread and Neo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:25 pm

And why should we support those bastards?

Miller/Coors, Budweiser, are all owned by foreign interests. They are not american companies for many years. The beer keeps getting cheaper made and the price rises by a dollar a case every year.

Then again, Americans are pretty stupid when it comes to beer.
Case in point, light beer and its dominate share of the market.

Red Lily, Daily Bread and Neo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:40 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:They gave a US brewer the right to produce Stella so that's the end of it anyways . Molson and Labatts were at one time a great beer but decades ago they also gave the production rights to American brewers and they killed the brand . If you can get your hands on their Canadian made suds(export) your in luck .

Collectively,  they consume more hopps than the major breweries . That's a telling sign as to how little hopps(major expense compared to grain and barley) the brand names are using these days.
I believe that ingredient problem is why Budweiser is so bad . They never put the ingredients on their cans ( don't know if they still maintain that problem because I don't allow that crap in my house ) because they used rice as their "grain" of choice . Real cheap ingredients is going to get you cheaper taste .

Last edited by Daily Bread on Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Neo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:44 pm

I love beer and could center the rest of my days here on Earth around the process of imbibing in it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:06 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Collectively,  they consume more hopps than the major breweries . That's a telling sign as to how little hopps(major expense compared to grain and barley) the brand names are using these days.
I believe that ingredient problem is why Budweiser is so bad . They never put the ingredients on their cans ( don't know if they still maintain that problem because I don't allow that scrap in my house ) because they used rice as their "grain" of choice . Real cheap ingredients is going to get you cheaper taste .

That's what I loved about bud in the old days. It's unique rice brew which it sourced mainly from Arkansas and Louisiana, lesser amounts of rice in California for the West coast brew, and it's mild hopps along with a heavy carbonation.

Tastes and brew ingredients and methods varied from brewery to brewery.

Most of our Bud came from the Houston brewery.  You could tell if it came from st..Louis or somewhere else.
Alcohol limits also applied from state to state. Here , was the max at the time, 5.0abv or a little higher. Some states, 4.0 or 3.2. Even in Texas,  I bought some bud years ago that was 3,2 on the can . Jesus!

But they've always had the ingredients on the can . They never hid the fact that it was rice brewed and was the number one seller for decades.
I love the part about," we know of no other beer that cost so much to brew and age...." lolol

Beer is aged about 2 or three days after completion. Budweiser was indeed aged SEVEN WHOLE DAYS!

Now to Beechwood aging.  Silly me. When i was young,  I thought they aged the beer in Beechwood barrels. I'm couyon.

Either in the brewing process or in the lenghty aging process of three extra days, they throw some Beechwood chips in the stainless vats.
Kinda like adding oak to wine.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:18 pm

Daily Bread wrote:I love beer and could center the rest of my days here on Earth around the process of imbibing in it .
Lol. We should petition Sleepy Joe for a new cabinet post!

Assurance in Quality UNDISCOVERED ALCOHOL.

AQUA!
You can be in charge. I'll do the hard work of first approving questionable libations.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:24 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I believe that ingredient problem is why Budweiser is so bad . They never put the ingredients on their cans ( don't know if they still maintain that problem because I don't allow that scrap in my house ) because they used rice as their "grain" of choice . Real cheap ingredients is going to get you cheaper taste .

That's what I loved about bud in the old days. It's unique rice brew which it sourced mainly from Arkansas and Louisiana, lesser amounts of rice in California for the West coast brew, and it's mild hopps along with a heavy carbonation.

Tastes and brew ingredients and methods varied from brewery to brewery.

Most of our Bud came from the Houston brewery.  You could tell if it came from st..Louis or somewhere else.
Alcohol limits also applied from state to state. Here , was the max at the time, 5.0abv or a little higher. Some states, 4.0 or 3.2. Even in Texas,  I bought some bud years ago that was 3,2 on the can . Jesus!

But they've always had the ingredients on the can . They never hid the fact that it was rice brewed and was the number one seller for decades.
I love the part about," we know of no other beer that cost so much to brew and age...." lolol

Beer is aged about 2 or three days after completion. Budweiser was indeed aged SEVEN WHOLE DAYS!

Now to Beechwood aging.  Silly me. When i was young,  I thought they aged the beer in Beechwood barrels. I'm couyon.

Either in the brewing process or in the lenghty aging process of three extra days, they throw some Beechwood chips in the stainless vats.
Kinda like adding oak to wine.

""I bought some bud years ago that was 3,2 on the can . Jesus! ""

Only one thing im gonna do to a can of 3% beer and thats shoot it !
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:33 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:I love beer and could center the rest of my days here on Earth around the process of imbibing in it .
Lol. We should petition Sleepy Joe for a new cabinet post!

Assurance in Quality UNDISCOVERED ALCOHOL.

AQUA!  
You can be in charge. I'll do the hard work of first  approving questionable libations.  

And they can work alongside my organisation "RAPE"...... Raise Alcohol percentages Everywhere

vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next