Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Tech is now censoring God’s words

+4
MisterVeritis
Casey Jones
RV
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Big Tech is now censoring God’s words  Empty Big Tech is now censoring God’s words

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 20, 2021 6:15 pm

Conservative social media personality Daniel Lee had been censored by Rumble over his video posts centered on a controversial verse from the Holy Bible.

The verse in question was Leviticus 20:13, which states: “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.”

“It’s a very controversial law,” Lee said during his May 6 podcast. “It’s a very good and awesome law. Apparently Rumble didn’t like that.”

Rumble sent Lee an email on May 5, saying that two of his videos violated the platform’s policy standards. Those videos had been removed. (Related: INSANE: Twitter bans mom for criticizing anal sex guide published by TEEN VOGUE.)

“YouTube has already censored me, and now Rumble,” Lee said. “Because Rumble, just like YouTube, hates God’s laws. And I love God’s laws. I promote the laws of Jesus Christ, including Leviticus 20:13.”

Rumble also warned Lee that he will lose his account if he commits another violation.

Lee condemned his trolls that reported his videos to Rumble.

“You are opposing not just me. You’re opposing God and His law, specifically Leviticus 20:13,” he said. “All the other trolls who claimed to be Christians and attacking me, you’re aligning with people who are attacking Leviticus 20:13. Think about that.”

continued:
https://www.newstarget.com/2021-05-19-big-tech-now-censoring-gods-words.html
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Big Tech is now censoring God’s words  Empty Re: Big Tech is now censoring God’s words

Post by RV Fri May 21, 2021 7:51 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Conservative social media personality Daniel Lee had been censored by Rumble over his video posts centered on a controversial verse from the Holy Bible.

The verse in question was Leviticus 20:13, which states: “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.”

“It’s a very controversial law,” Lee said during his May 6 podcast. “It’s a very good and awesome law. Apparently Rumble didn’t like that.”

Rumble sent Lee an email on May 5, saying that two of his videos violated the platform’s policy standards. Those videos had been removed. (Related: INSANE: Twitter bans mom for criticizing anal sex guide published by TEEN VOGUE.)

“YouTube has already censored me, and now Rumble,” Lee said. “Because Rumble, just like YouTube, hates God’s laws. And I love God’s laws. I promote the laws of Jesus Christ, including Leviticus 20:13.”

Rumble also warned Lee that he will lose his account if he commits another violation.

“You are opposing not just me. You’re opposing God and His law, specifically Leviticus 20:13,” he said. “All the other trolls who claimed to be Christians and attacking me, you’re aligning with people who are attacking Leviticus 20:13. Think about that.”

continued:

The time is coming soon where the liberal Democrats will do more than just censor, threaten and attack God's law and word.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Big Tech is now censoring God’s words  Empty Re: Big Tech is now censoring God’s words

Post by Casey Jones Fri May 21, 2021 8:10 pm

So, Rumble isn't what it presented itself to be.

Why am I not surprised.

The GD tech dweebs control the Earf, now. And the tech dweebs are farked in the head. Most of them are obviously autistic...this damn vaccine debate has brought out the usual claims, now presented by established physicians, of how autism has gone off the scale since schools mandated vaccinations; and since vaccinations have become dozens, instead of just a polio shot.

I've never listened; but SOMETHING has REALLY changed the way young people look at information...and how, when they get power and authority, use it.

A world full of autistics cannot survive. It just cannot; and I think we're going to find out how and why. This is our Mouse Utopia time - Calhoun's mouse experiment in the 1970s, of overcrowding mice, given all the food and water they needed.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon May 24, 2021 9:32 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Conservative social media personality Daniel Lee had been censored by Rumble over his video posts centered on a controversial verse from the Holy Bible.

continued:

Many people including Big Tech. want to silence and censor God's word because His word is not political, not consistent with the "woke" ideology and not Marxist/Communist supporting. Even when Jesus walked the Earth, there were attempts to silence and censor Him. The powers that be tried to put words in His mouth, lie about Him and eventually crucify Him. He wasn't silenced then and He won't be now. In fact, the more they attempt to stop Him, the more powerful He becomes.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterVeritis Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:27 pm

Are you complying with all of Leviticus?

“‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

27 “‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

MisterVeritis

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:27 am

MisterVeritis wrote:Are you complying with all of Leviticus?

27 “‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

The short answer? No, I'm not "complying" with "Leviticus". As a matter of fact, I am a sinner. As a matter of fact, I don't deserve salvation, eternal life nor the place that Jesus has went to prepare for me. There are many blessings that God has given me over the years and I haven't earned nor deserved ANY of them.

I am saved by the Grace of God, not of myself, my deeds, my thoughts, my "compliance" nor my lifestyle.

As I read the New Testament, I can see that it doesn't matter what I "follow" nor comply with.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:49 am

If you're going to refer to God's word incorrectly will you at least provide a valid chapter/verse?   Shocked

Leviticus is old testament and the laws were the laws for God's chosen at that time to set them apart from the other nations around them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterVeritis Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:53 pm

RV wrote:
MisterVeritis wrote:Are you complying with all of Leviticus?

The short answer? No, I'm not "complying" with "Leviticus". As a matter of fact, I am a sinner. As a matter of fact, I don't deserve salvation, eternal life nor the place that Jesus has went to prepare for me. There are many blessings that God has given me over the years and I haven't earned nor deserved ANY of them.

I am saved by the Grace of God, not of myself, my deeds, my thoughts, my "compliance" nor my lifestyle.

As I read the New Testament, I can see that it doesn't matter what I "follow" nor comply with.

If you are not complying with all of Leviticus why bore everyone with the one or two things you do comply with?

This tells me you do not behave as if the gods you proclaim are real. I agree, they are not.

MisterVeritis

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterVeritis Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:54 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:If you're going to refer to God's word incorrectly will you at least provide a valid chapter/verse?   Shocked

Leviticus is old testament and the laws were the laws for God's chosen at that time to set them apart from the other nations around them.

As a believer shouldn't you be able to find them on your own?

Is homosexuality a sin against your gods?

MisterVeritis

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:49 pm

RV wrote:

continued:

Many people including Big Tech. want to silence and censor God's word because His word is not political, not consistent with the "woke" ideology and not Marxist/Communist supporting. Even when Jesus walked the Earth, there were attempts to silence and censor Him. The powers that be tried to put words in His mouth, lie about Him and eventually crucify Him. He wasn't silenced then and He won't be now. In fact, the more they attempt to stop Him, the more powerful He becomes.

""Even when Jesus walked the Earth, there were attempts to silence and censor Him.""

A couple of pieces of wood and a handful of nails sorted that out lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next